• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Call of Duty MW2 Clan

Re: Call of Duty MW2 Clan

Id play. Dunno about the clan thing because I never know when I will get to play and clans seem to require meetings and such. I think there are a few others here interested as well.

{Jewz}amazingdog is my youngest sons crew, and yeah, they kick ass for little shits

shadowslasher, or Sam, well he and his friends will smoke your asses in short order...
They play WAY more than they should, and if it wasn't cold, they would be out cutting grass and pulling weeds

No, no meetings, just a few guys to play together and bullshit about guns while we play

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PC ftw! </div></div>

Agreed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kchu02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it for PC anyone else? </div></div>

I'm sittin it out until we get down to around the 40$ pricepoint. I've got scruples.

xbox360

hardcharger29 is my username hit me up if you guys want to play

Xlive Gamertag: Fallen42

We play MW2 just about everyday. If you add me and I sound like a Asian girl, its because my Asian girlfriend like to play too. Thanks to the Xbox Red Rings of Death, we are down to 1 xbox360 between the two of us and sometimes she uses my gamertag.

See you on the battlefield!

XBox Gamertag: x LiL KiNG x

I jump on live to play about every other night or so, just completed all 69 stars of spec ops too so if anyone wants any help there I'd be glad to assist.

I am down to play. joshburdess on xbox live. I just got hooked up on Xbox live so I have been getting my ass kicked by everyone,but if I am gonna get the shit kicked out of me it should at least be by you guys.
grin.gif