• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Call of the Wild Remake with Harrison Ford

dreever

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2004
Michaux State Forest Adams County Pa.
Thumbs down on this one when I read that "Buck" the dog who is the real star of the original film and this remake is not a real dog just some crappy C.G. fake.
Really, when you watch the original with a real Saint Bernard in the role how can you even consider watching this movie no matter how much you like Harrison Ford?

Reactions: goneballistic
20200218_102610.jpg

Reactions: goneballistic
Noticed that on commercial for the movie .
Dog must be a left over from Bladerunner. One of Sebastian's.

Harrison Ford can eat a dick, he wants to get political I'll add his movies to the boycott list. Screw him and his animated dog
I've just boycotted harveyweird and the MSM altogether. Once they can prove they've expunged their communist content and start supporting this country again, then I'll reassess my position. Not gonna turn purple holding my breath though.

I think it's amazing how they can do that BUT I still won't go see this movie. I'm a big dog guy and I don't want to watch a cartoon.

Reactions: fx77
Been trying to get my kids to read "Call of the Wild" would also like to see "Red Badge of Courage", "Treasure Island" etc pass through his/her hands. Schools don't assign that shit anymore.

Great adventures for the mind. They need reading to imagine, rather than having everything fed to them in computer/visual images.

but if my kids wont actually enjoy reading I guess Ill take them to see this.

Hoping they don't have a scene where Harrison Ford looks upon a green glacial valley and says something like "Prior to Global Warming this used to be all ice and Polar Bears Buck....White men ruined this"

• Haha
Reactions: fx77 and Fig
F that poser. I've been reading Alaska's Wolf Man, the story of Frank Glaser, and that is a heck of a book. The guy hunted from 1915 to 1955 in the wilderness of Alaska, mostly just himself and his wolfdog sled team, and shot hundreds of wolves, which were decimating the caribou herds. He would sometimes travel 50 miles in a day, wade through ice cold rivers, sleep in the open in sub zero temperatures without a tent or even bag, just between a fire and one of his dogs, and built a string of cabins by himself. That is the spirit of America right there.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer