• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CALL OUT POST. LANCE DARKHORSE

Covertnoob5

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    SoCal
    BUYER BEWARE! Bought 400 pcs of brass from this guy paid for nearly a month ago. Guy said he had to go out of town because his mom had termite issues. Ok cool I can wait. Meanwhile he’s still trynna sell shit, but you can’t ship my brass for over a month?? How do you expect to ship the other shit you’re selling or you should have a big ass disclaimer: “can’t ship for a month” @Lance Darkhorse
    And yes I want my brass. It’s the principle of getting the run around and excuses and making sure other people aren’t out money big or small for over a month.
    94C0DBF3-15D6-43AD-AEB6-DC7DB4BD8F41.png
    9FE6519D-4C50-4205-A54D-C66EAD347078.jpeg
    6CA6B1B4-639C-448B-B3B5-8F7648009AAA.png
    E72484E2-8386-41AB-88D0-053C421CC8B5.png
    654DB405-A632-4D9A-8572-F678F53BABBF.png
    EB19843F-9636-4261-995A-2B9BCE95D3A1.png
    59D6D8CD-7486-4194-8568-2200934FE095.png
    64A4F858-1C77-4C67-8957-7D2339B3A889.png
    73D6667D-EBBA-4326-90E5-818F077A1118.png
    86D914DD-F43C-4E8C-A5A2-3292FE38C661.png

Easier to read this way I think.

Attachments

• 6 Creed brass Sniper's Hide Forum.pdf
      384.7 KB · Views: 115
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Same guy had me buy powder for him at a local shop because they wouldn't ship it. he then traded me for a AR15 lower. I got ripped off in my opinion. He promised a bunch of stuff with it that never happened. Sent me primers to make up for it; primers were from the 70's it seemed, random pistol primers he had in some corner of his shop lol.
    That was the last deal I did with him.

Same guy had me buy powder for him at a local shop because they wouldn't ship it. he then traded me for a AR15 lower. I got ripped off in my opinion. He promised a bunch of stuff with it that never happened. Sent me primers to make up for it; primers were from the 70's it seemed, random pistol primers he had in some corner of his shop lol.
    At least it wasn’t once fired primers.

Not taking the refund does not Excuse the seller from having to ship what he sold. It has obviously been more than enough time to ship the item, if he is out of town due to an emergency that is one thing but this is not the buyers fault.

If I was the seller, I would’ve already refunded the money regardless of what the buyer wanted, and I would’ve given the buyer an option to buy the merchandise later when I was back in town and then I would retake his payment if he wanted it.

So he had you buy powder so you could ship it to him illegally?

Yup, he's a turd. I posted an optic for sale. He low balls me in a PM and then when he saw that it sold he edited his PM and tried to say that he has dibbs. I sent him packing and took screenshots. I probably should have left the appropriate feedback to help the next guy, but I moved on. That's on me.

Last edited:
    Yup, he's a turd. I posted an optic for sale. He low balls me in a PM and then when he saw that it sold he edited his PM and tried to say that he has dibbs. I sent him packing and took screenshots. I probably should have left the appropriate feedback to help the next guy, but I moved on. That's on me.
    It’s not too late..

Don't much matter to me about this shite.
    I'm just sick of seeing full sized cellphone screen captures.
    Y'all know there is about a bazillion apps to crop/chop/snip whatever that shit, right ?
    It shows a certain lack of care about anything "but me".
    It's also fucking lazy.
    Are you too lazy to read literally post #2 which is a screen shot of the entire thread in 1 piece? Lmao coming into someone’s thread and talking about YOUR problem and not contributing anything “shows a certain lack of care about anything “but me.””

Are you too lazy to read literally post #2 which is a screen shot of the entire thread in 1 piece? Lmao coming into someone’s thread and talking about YOUR problem and not contributing anything “shows a certain lack of care about anything “but me.””
    His response was pretty d-bag.

Reading through his posts, he is a d-bag. Should probably keep his shit to Reddit

If I was the seller, I would’ve already refunded the money regardless of what the buyer wanted, and I would’ve given the buyer an option to buy the merchandise later when I was back in town and then I would retake his payment if he wanted it.

This. Life happens. I've had more then a few people get weird if their shit dosent go out the next day. A month? Shouod have refund and you'd have dibs when he could get to it. He gave you a refund so it's not a complete dirtbag. Sounds like he's just busier than he can handle. Which I think often happens to all of us.

Idk the scope edit post accusation but that's pretty shitty.

Sometimes shot don't work out. Take the refund and move on.

He literally said that he will refund your money or you can wait. You said I'll wait, so either wait, or ask for your money back. I understand family obligations and will never expect someone to skate out on taking care of obligations my to satisfy my wants over their family needs.

He literally said that he will refund your money or you can wait. You said I'll wait, so either wait, or ask for your money back. I understand family obligations and will never expect someone to skate out on taking care of obligations my to satisfy my wants over their family needs.
    Right. Did you read the entire conversation?

This dude is a POS. I just realized he has 3 negatives. You can tell from his replies he’s lying and a piece of crap.

Whose to say this douchebag would actually "have time" to send the refund? It's easy, and looks good to offer a refund, but from the looks of his reviews, I'm not sure he would fulfill the request.

I understand family matters, but I'll bet he has taken care of other obligations in the past month, or he probably doesn't have electricity, or a home to return to.

I know Lance. I don't condone any of his actions. However. Some stuff being surmised simply isn't true. I have brass, I will check amount and brand. If it's Lapua I would send and get the $$$ from Lance.
    Doesn't change who Lance is, I have had several dealings with him. They have all had there perspective oddities. After the last go around I refuse to deal with the guy.

The one seemingly strange interaction I had with him now seems par for the course.
    He jumped on some bullets I had for sale, then did pay and wouldn’t answer pm’s. When I told him to just let me know if he had changed his mind, I didn’t care, just wanted to get them relisted, I received a message from his brother on his account stating that he had been attacked by a dog. He said he was lucky he didn’t lose a finger and would be out of commission for awhile(that was later edited out) and he apologized for any inconvenience. I wished him well and didn’t think too much of it but thought it was odd that his account never slowed down. I moved on and chalked it up to buyers remorse with a colorful excuse instead of just saying I don’t want them.
    My advice is to get the refund and look for your brass elsewhere

Whose to say this douchebag would actually "have time" to send the refund? It's easy, and looks good to offer a refund, but from the looks of his reviews, I'm not sure he would fulfill the request.

I understand family matters, but I'll bet he has taken care of other obligations in the past month, or he probably doesn't have electricity, or a home to return to.
    Exactly lol. Spot on.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    No reason he couldn't have shipped the next day or taken the brass with him and shipped it on the way to his grandmother's. My guess is he never planned to ship it or doesn't actually have the brass. "Offering" a refund doesn't just make things right, your money was still tied up during that time.

This. Life happens. I've had more then a few people get weird if their shit dosent go out the next day. A month? Shouod have refund and you'd have dibs when he could get to it. He gave you a refund so it's not a complete dirtbag. Sounds like he's just busier than he can handle. Which I think often happens to all of us.

Idk the scope edit post accusation but that's pretty shitty.
    See below.
    I know Lance. I don't condone any of his actions. However. Some stuff being surmised simply isn't true. I have brass, I will check amount and brand. If it's Lapua I would send and get the $$$ from Lance.
    What specifically is untrue? I hadn't planned on posting the receipts of my run in with the guy, but I guess I will (see below). The overwhelming accounts of negative stories on this thread, in addition to his trend of negative feedback, speaks a lot louder than you supposedly knowing him. And as Sprayed said, it doesn't change who he is. He didn't rip me off, but this situations speaks to his character. It's more a matter of principle.
    E631BDDE-AAF9-43E6-AE6B-3593CF83DA11.jpeg
    3D3815FA-781E-477C-B976-88D2905A135D.jpeg
    73AB12F8-96E6-4181-B67D-0EF90BCCE91D.jpeg
    B422307E-11B8-48BF-BE84-F61E87992CF4.jpeg
    9FDCBDDB-8326-4CBD-8C5E-9332032E84E3.jpeg
    94DA0DFD-0E57-4652-B99A-9F4241BDCEE7.jpeg

Last edited:

The one seemingly strange interaction I had with him now seems par for the course.
    He jumped on some bullets I had for sale, then did pay and wouldn’t answer pm’s. When I told him to just let me know if he had changed his mind, I didn’t care, just wanted to get them relisted, I received a message from his brother on his account stating that he had been attacked by a dog. He said he was lucky he didn’t lose a finger and would be out of commission for awhile(that was later edited out) and he apologized for any inconvenience. I wished him well and didn’t think too much of it but thought it was odd that his account never slowed down. I moved on and chalked it up to buyers remorse with a colorful excuse instead of just saying I don’t want them.
    My advice is to get the refund and look for your brass elsewhere
    His "brother " seems to come bail him out a lot. This sounds like his "imaginary friend" coming to his rescue. Lol

Dr Jekyll, and mr "Hide"
    😂😂