• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Call Out

Re: Call Out

Nice Pic,

I had no Idea that you guys used the FN machinegun, known as KSP 58 in Sweden, seen in the background,

You sure had seen some heavy combat there, noticed the brass pile.

Best regards Chris

Chris, In UK Forces this is designated the L7A2 GPMG, or 'GIMPY' and has been in service with the British military for decades.

GPMG, General Purpose Machine gun, perhaps,

I had missed out on that part as far as the UK-boys,

Us swedes has had it for ages too, nice thing though works year round and the only fuss is running then to dry, then they galled on some of us at least, not me.

We had our gunner lay down 300 rnds of suppressive fire when we extracted from a fire zone,

I used to hunt tanks with the Swedish robot BILL similar to a TOW,

it was all fun and games, no over seas or real life stuff though.

Best regards Chris, and as stated above great pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GPMG, General Purpose Machine gun, perhaps
</div></div>

Correct! K.I.S.S! ;-)

UK Forces use it for everything...fire support through to vehicle protection, to mounting on helicopters and warships.

Badass pic! Thanks for sharing.

Funny, I think I have that back pack - picked it up in a little shop in York 5 years ago....it matches my L86A2LSW weapon bag. Cool stuff that I will never use, but fun to have.