• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Calling Army Jerry

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Free shipping and you keep the pallet.

1698441929136.png

1,000 grains equals a pound. So, 115 grains = .115 lbs. times 100,000 = 11,500 pounds (5.75 american tons.)

A), how are you going to accept delivery?
    B) where are you going to stow that much?

I mean, cool, my EDC is the S&W M&P M2.0 (4.25 in barrel and 17 rd double stack mag) in 9 mm. But sheesh louish, what a load.

1,000 grains equals a pound. So, 115 grains = .115 lbs. times 100,000 = 11,500 pounds (5.75 american tons.)

A), how are you going to accept delivery?
    B) where are you going to stow that much?

I mean, cool, my EDC is the S&W M&P M2.0 (4.25 in barrel and 17 rd double stack mag) in 9 mm. But sheesh louish, what a load.
    7,000 grains = 1 pound.

Not a bad price for brass cased training ammo these days. Good opportunity for a group of friends, or gun club.

I stacked almost deep enough to last me a lifetime when I was getting bulk 9mm for ~$0.16/ round a few years ago, still don’t shoot it much, but more so lately with 45ACP still stupid expensive. My son and his shooting friends go through a few hundred rounds from ‘the stash’ every month or so…. May have to ask around my extended network to get a local (to me) group buy going.

Thanks for the link.

Reactions: Maggot
    I work in the warehouse at CCI/Speer. Pallet of 9mm is 3,000 lbs or a little more, depends on bullet weight.
    45ACP, now we're talking 4,200.

Reactions: Ronws
    I work in the warehouse at CCI/Speer. Pallet of 9mm is 3,000 lbs or a little more, depends on bullet weight.
    45ACP, now we're talking 4,200.
    Yeah, I didn't about the weight of entire thing. I was just concentrating on the weight of the projectile. Good thing I am not on the ammo shipping business.