• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Calvin Klein Features Pregnant Transgender Man as Underwear Model in Mother’s Day Campaign

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

The latest marketing campaign from Calvin Klein features a pregnant transgender man as an underwear model, with the fashion brand saying it wanted to spotlight the “realities of new families” in honor of — ironically — Mother’s Day.

The campaign includes shirtless photos of Roberto Bete, a female-to-male transgender reality TV star from Brazil who was pregnant at the time of the shoot. The photos show Bete posing with exposed stomach and top-surgery scars alongside spouse Erika Fernandes, a tattoo artist.

Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: Marinevet1
Not clicking but some ugly, hairy bitch is having a kid after chopping off her tits?
144AD26A-9923-4B77-8477-E6C9FC855200.gif

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bahhhhhhhhhhhhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Reactions: Marinevet1
this is actually good news....now my fat ass can park in the "expectant mothers" parking spots at walmart...

knew my beer belly would come in handy one day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just put a huge Biden sticker on your car and park in the handicap spot. No one will question it, they will just assume it's mental. 😆

Must be going for a bearded lady gig at the circus

The campaign includes shirtless photos of Roberto Bete, a female-to-male transgender
I'm bad with pronouns, so sorry if I offend. So it (pregnant one) was originally female, it had a bilateral mastectomy but I assume they left the "inner workings" intact so it has a uterus. At least it's wife (I assume she was and is a female in the traditional sense) can get hormones like prolactin to stimulate milk production if they can't find formula.

The latest marketing campaign from Calvin Klein features a pregnant transgender man as an underwear model, with the fashion brand saying it wanted to spotlight the “realities of new families” in honor of — ironically — Mother’s Day.

The campaign includes shirtless photos of Roberto Bete, a female-to-male transgender reality TV star from Brazil who was pregnant at the time of the shoot. The photos show Bete posing with exposed stomach and top-surgery scars alongside spouse Erika Fernandes, a tattoo artist.

Hilarious!

If you have kids you need to explain to them this is what Satanism looks like. This Tranny madness is pure satanic. It’s all a 100% LIE!

So much of what we debate are different political ideologies, mindsets, and world views however tranny madness is not an ideology it’s a LIE. You are either born a man or woman end of story full stop. Body dysmorphia is a real mental condition and I’m sure it’s horrible for families suffering thru it but it should not be national policy to accept and promote it as fact.

If you flew around the world and interviewed people from 100 different countries/cultures and asked them all the same 20 questions the one question I think would get the most consistency amongst the group would be the Matt Walsh question ”What is a woman?” Accept for our country unfortunately.

The gay community is committing group suicide by hitching their wagons to Tranny Madness it’s going to unravel all they have accomplished in the last 20 years.

Your not slouching towards Gomorrah your running back to Gomorrah as fast as you can. Pure progressivism cant’t stop won‘t stop.

Oh well Satan isn’t called the Father of LIES for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593

It’s Happening…Progressives can’t stop won’t stop tranny madness is going to blow up their whole movement.
It’s going to be fun watching them if/when they start to eat their own.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer group of Satanists errr I mean progressives.
Satan never sleeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
this is actually good news....now my fat ass can park in the "expectant mothers" parking spots at walmart...

knew my beer belly would come in handy one day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
it’s no longer a beer gut, it’s a fupa.

Reactions: JR_77