• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camera Land Has Received the S&B 1-8x24 Exos LM FD7 Riflescope

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
clbanner120710.gif

schmidt-benderlogo.gif

Camera Land Has Received the S&B 1-8x24 Exos LM FD7 Riflescope

zenith-1-8x24-gr.jpg

I never thought we'd actually see these. We ordered these at SHOT Show 2011 and we just got the call that they have arrived. Here is a link to the S&B site for this scope

On the latest Exos line scope the reticle and the FlashDot illumination are located in the second focal plane, therefore remaining constant when switching the magnification. The special feature of this scope is its CC mode in which it may be used parallax-free as a red dot sight with a magnification of 1,0. Its rather big field of vision (35.3 m/100 m) makes the scope your ideal choice for the quick shot on fleeting game. With more training the hunter may, when aiming at a short distance, leave both eyes open, thus always remaining on top of things. The scope will be an ideal support for the hunter during driven wild boar or buffalo hunting or when hunting other game which is well able to defend itself.

Technical Data:
Exit pupil 9,6mm - 3mm
Twilight factor 3,9 - 13,9
Field of view at 100 m 35,3m - 4,9m
Eye relief distance 90mm
Basic click system
Total adjustment range 1cm / 100m
1m / 100m
Weight 550g
FlashDot Reticles FD0 / FD2 / FD4 / FD7

FlashDot 7 Reticle image. I'm showing this image as this is the reticle in the scopes we have received.
absehen-fd7-ein.jpg

This scope is $3399.00

We are also receiving a very large shipment of scopes that were S&B Show display units. These scopes were never mounted and we can offer them at very discounted prices as they are technically display units.
I will be working on a post with models and prices in the next day or two, however, if you are interested in ANY S&B scope please contact Doug @ [email protected] and I'll get back with you on it.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Last edited: