• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Camera Land is Closed Today Due To Severe Snow Storm

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Camera Land is Closed Today Due To Severe Snow Storm

Due to the heavy snow fall we cannot get to the store to open up. If there is anything you're looking for please PM me and include your e-mail address and I will send a specially priced invoice to you, while we remain closed. If we were able to make it in we'd be running a snow storm sale. I cannot recall a time the snow was so heavy we couldn't make it in to open up so we wanted to offer this opportunity to you.

Just reach out through PM or e-mail me at [email protected] or Joel at [email protected] and we'll send you a sale invoice

We will be back in the store on Monday

Check Our Our New Daily Flash Sale

SHOT Show 2022 Report

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Rd
Old Bethpage NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our website @ www.cameralandny.com

Reactions: Kawi
Seems like earth has shifted a bit, you guys are getting the snow the midwest used to get in the 60s and 70s

The Tonga volcanic eruption is playing havoc on the earth. Everything just got colder after that. Expect this weather to get crazy for awhile. Go on YouTube and look up the 1883 Kracatoa eruption and the weather was cooler for 5 yrs.

All I know is that for the 1st time in as long as I can remember my brother and I couldn't get to the store to open up. In the past there have been storms that prevented our crew from getting in but Joel and I always have made it.

We couldn't even run a Snow Storm Sale :oops: so if you're reading this and you call me, or Joel, and mention the storm that kept us closed we will honor a sale price for you through this weekend on whatever you're looking for :)