• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camera Land Specials While Doug's at SHOT Show

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
clbanner120710.gif

Camera Land Specials While Doug's at SHOT Show

The week of January 13th is the annual SHOT show. I will be out at the show looking at all the new products and cutting deals to bring back to you. While I am away I'd like to see Neil, Scottie and Mark kept busy. With this in mind we have these specials going on.
Joel will be at the show most of the week as well so he can brush up on optic technicals.

zeisslogo.gif

Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 AO MC Target Turret w/#20 Z-Plex #521490-9920 reduced to only $499.99

Buy any in stock Zeiss Duralyt Riflescope:
Zeiss Duralyt 1.2-5x36 Riflescope
Zeiss Duralyt 2-8x42 Riflescope
Zeiss Duralyt 3-12x50 Riflescope
and we will include a Free Zeiss Terra 8x42 ED Binocular with your purchase.

Zeiss Conquest 8x40 T* ABK Binocular #524508 reduced down to only $499.99

vortexlogo.gif

Tripod Super Deal:
If you are in the market for a tripod or know anyone who is then while our supply lasts this is the opportunity not to miss out on. Vortex Dakota Tripod Legs with the Vortex Summit Ball Head for only $129.99 and we are also including a Vortex GlassPAK Tripod Carrier.

We received a shipment of the Vortex StrikeFire AR 15 Mount Red/Green Dot #SFRD-AR15 which we have reduced to only $139.99

minoxlogo.gif

While our supply of the Minox BL 8x44 BR Binocular #62195 lasts we have lowered the price from $489.99 to only $299.99. In this price range it is tough to find a better optic.

steinerlogo.jpg

In Steiner we still have a few of the Steiner Predator Xtreme 2.5-10x42 Riflescope #5001 with the S-1 Reticle. These are reduced to only $549.99 and Steiner is still running their $75.00 rebate lowering it to only $474.99 after the rebate

We have reduced the Steiner 10x42 Predator Xtreme Binoculars from $499.99 to only $299.99. These Steiner's feature their proven CAT (Color Adjusted Transmission) technology that lets you see deer and other game easier.

If there is something you need while I am at SHOT Show give the store a call and they will assist you. I trust some of these opportunities I have worked out for while I am away are good for you.
Have a great week

BTW, a portion of every Minox, Steiner, Vortex & Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

Please feel free to call Neil, Scottie or Mark @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

Have a great day