• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camera Land's Deal of the Day 6/03/2013

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
clbanner120710.gif

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

vortexlogo.gif

Todays deal is a great combination Buy a Vortex Viper 15-45x65 Spotting Scope in your choice of Straight or Angled or a Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65 Spotting Scope in your choice of Straight or Angled and for $.01 extra we will include a Promaster FW20T Featherweight Tripod

vortexviperhd15-45x65-2.jpg
vortexviperhd15-45x65-1.jpg
promasterfw20t.jpg

The PROMASTER® Featherweight series of tripods are the ultimate combination of high tech materials and affordability in a truly versatile tripod.

PROMASTER® Featherweight tripods feature multi-position legs and a built-in short column for very low angle shooting while the lever lock legs allow fast setup. The magnesium alloy casting and reverse rhombic leg design minimizes weight while providing a stable platform for your camera.
Includes PROMASTER BH-20 ball head with quick-release
Max. Working Height: 54 5/16” / 138cm
Min. Working Height: 7 1/4” / 18.4cm
Max. Load: 6.6 lbs. / 3 kg
Folded Height: 21” / 53.4cm
Leg Diameter: 20mm
Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. / 1.09kg

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Vortex sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy. If you are so inclined to participate please
click here to make a donation On the right side of the donation page you'll see The Paymer Boys which is the page set up by us.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.