• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camera Land's Deal of the Day 8/5/2013

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
clbanner120710.gif

vortexsmalldigitalcameraadapter_starburst.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

vortexlogo.gif

Todays deal is on a Vortex Small Digital Camera Adapter that is for use with your spotting scope and compact digital camera for digiscoping.....only $29.99, while supply lasts

vortexsmalldigitalcameraadapter.jpg
vortexsmalldigitalcameraadapter-2.jpg

Take home memories of your day in wild. Vortex offers this inexpensive digital camera adapter as a way to connect most any point-and-shoot digital camera to a variety of spotting scopes. Sized for a variety of spotting scopes: fits smaller eyepieces with outside diameters measuring from 28mm to 45mm.
•Three-way adjustment design allows for precise and consistent centering of your camera over the eyepiece.
•An easy-to-use thumbscrew clamp attaches to your spotting scope.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Vortex sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Thanks for all the support we receive.