• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cameragearstore.com?

JMGlasgow

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Is cameragearstore.com in NY a legit business? Address listed is 99 Hudson Street, NY 10013 and the website lists a phone number with area code 204 which is Manitoba, Canada.

what's their payment methods look like?

1A62EFE1-3D2A-4F9F-B24E-D5C3BF181F85.jpeg
    From google maps…

The dudes voicemail on the tollfree number sounds legit. Brian something. It's probably legit.

I saw the Google maps pictures and was skeptical as well. That's why I'm asking. There are several businesses and some restaurants at that address too. I'm guessing it's a commercial area.

Where did you find a toll free number?

I like Cameraland and have done business with them before, however they don't carry the product I'm looking at.

They don't carry what I'm looking at purchasing, otherwise I would. But I think I'm going to hold off for now.

They don't carry what I'm looking at purchasing, otherwise I would. But I think I'm going to hold off for now.
    JUst use your Amex card. Even if they are getting 'Woke' they still take care of their customers.