• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CameraLandNY

EXTREMEPREJUDICE

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2008
SE MICHIGAN
Hey, the guys at CameraLandNY rock! The made me a hero with my wife by sourcing a Sony A7III mirrorless for Christmas.............weren't available yet anywhere. Just chatting with Neil on the phone for 20 minutes was an experience in itself. Buy with confidence!

+1

Doug helped me find a Vortex AMG back when no one had them in stock plus he made me a smoking deal on it. They were great to work with.

Hey, the guys at CameraLandNY rock! The made me a hero with my wife by sourcing a Sony A7III mirrorless for Christmas.............weren't available yet anywhere. Just chatting with Neil on the phone for 20 minutes was an experience in itself. Buy with confidence!

The A7III huh? That's just about top of the line for Sony. I'm still learning on my A7S II. Good luck with it. I hear nothing but good things from the guys at CameraLand.

CameraLand is well known for their integrity and service. Wish there were more like 'em.

great guys to deal with in my experience too. Guess I bought my scope on closeout and they don't carry that line any more. At least I can't find it on their site. Was disappointed to see that.

Doug and CameraLand are awesome. I was looking for a Kowa 1.6 Eyepiece extender for my Kowa 88mm Prominar spotting scope. Doug soundly beat all other advertised prices and took pride taking care of a fellow "Hide" member.

Doug has helped me out several time last year on cutting me good deals and saved me some good money. I’ve known of them for a long time but wish I had started doing business with them sooner

Doug and Neil are some of the best of the best in the business. Both of them go above and beyond every time I need something. They always seem to either have it or they get it in for me fast.
Vortex PST's, Steiner stuff ect ect...
Thanks Doug for your many years of assistance

Still waiting on my Leica that was suppose to be here in Dec:/ They say patience is a virtue...

Doug helped me out a TON on my Gen II Razor. Like a deal I couldn’t pass up.

Any optic I need he will for sure get a call from me to see if he has one.

Doug took care of me too. Sold me some awesome kowa binos that I had never even heard of and they are the real deal for the money.

How far back are you guys talking? I was under the impression that CameraLand was no longer carrying Vortex products?