• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Cammo Tent for Backpack hunting

hooksz86

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2011
panhandle of Oklahoma
So I got the Kelty Gunnison 3.1 Pro to put in or on my G4 operator pack. Have just set it up in the yard so far, seems to be a nice tent and small/light enough to pack.

I called Kelty and made a suggestion to come out with a tent fly that was in differant cammo options for those of us that dont want a bright orange or even the silver/grey. Anyway he it seemed like there were a lot of people that want this so maybe they will start making an option. Sure you can cammo it yourself but that is just more stuff to pack or things you may not want to do on a tripp.

Re: Cammo Tent for Backpack hunting

good point on the finding it at the end of day. I was just wanting a cammo fly so if I wanted it to not stand out like crazy I could just pull out the cammo on and cover it up. In the mean time I just going to use a cammo berlap.