• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Camo a scope

DoubleBarrel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2009
South, OK. USA
New here, awesome site. I was wondering if anyone had camouflaged their scope to match the rifle. Or do you recommemd someone? thinking of having Gap build me a new rifle, wonder if they can? anyone know. any pics

Re: Camo a scope

i do mine with Krylon spray paint, there are a few guys here that will do that. Check out 30calsniper or Dimensions. I would recommend just doing it yourself with Krylon, tape over what you dont want painted and blast away.

Krylon is the cheapest and easiest way.

If you purchase a scope from US Optics they can paint or anodize it a variety of colors for you, but I don't know if they do patterns.

A camo rifle with a black scope just looks gay. Here is what mine looked like with the Falcon Optics on it. Right now it's just got a plain black SN-3. As soon as I confirm a few things on the scope it will get spray-bombed too.

painted_2564_800.jpg

thanks for all the replies. keep it coming. pics are awesome. those are some great rifles. if Gap builds the rifle thought i might get them to match it to the stock. probably much better than i can,but i agree with the krylon route, i camod a shotgun once for turkey worked out great