• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Camo Graphics on Sniper Rifle Stock and Scope

compp

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2009
I was looking at wrapping my .223 with some sort of camo vinyl. Has anyone worked with material like this? www.camo4u.com - i was looking at getting it in a digital military pattern

Re: Camo Graphics on Sniper Rifle Stock and Scope

It will eventually start peeling off. You can get a complete kit for a digital scheme from Lauer weaponry and spray it with Duracoat. Or you can use their stencil and spray Cerakote. This would give you a long lasting finish and prevent rust and corrosion.

Or you could send it my way.
laugh.gif

My shop does freehand ceracoat camo and within the next few weeks we will be offering hydrographics which come in more pattrerns than one could list...we will be offering all the digital pattrens as well as Multicam. Jim@PREDATOR CUSTOM SHOP

awesome paint job - I just don't know if I want to go permananet - would like the option of removal down the road