• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Camo IPSC Steel

salmonaxe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2007
Lynnwood, WA
Got an AR-500 100% IPSC and when I painted it I didn't want to waste all my white and fluorescent paint on the back. So I figured I'd do something different. Camo! Might be good for hiding it if it stays in place over night, etc.

Re: Camo IPSC Steel

Could be an intresting way to challenge youself. Get a friend to put it somewhere and then try to find it through the scope. Would be fun provided no one was down range with camo clothes on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i need one of those bad boys for an 1100yd target for the match!! </div></div>

LOL, on the edge of the woods...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i need one of those bad boys for an 1100yd target for the match!! </div></div>

Hahaha. Figures that you'd want to do that.