• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Camo/outdoor clothing

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Prices are shipped via USPS priority with tracking, if you want package insurance that is extra.
If you want multiple items discounts start at $10 and up (i.e. buy 3 things and minimum discount is $30)

1.) Crye G3 clones in “Dot 44” camo, size 34L, by Kurmanz Gear. They are brand new, after waiting 3 months for them they’ve just sat in my closet.
$225

2.) French CE camo fleece quarter zip, pretty much brand new it’s just been sitting in my closet. No size listed but it’s a Large Long in american sizing.
$40

3.) Mountain Hardwear camo pants, brand new with tags, tried them on they’re very comfortable
$50

4.) Mountain Hardwear down jacket, brand new with tags.
$135

5.) USGI camo pants, size ML, no holes/rips/etc. The second pair (also ML) was converted into shorts by my grandmas excellent sewing skills, bottom hem folded back and double stitched no hack job, price is for both pairs sold together.
$45

The picture upload on here is saying "file size too large", so this is a link to all the pictures: