• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camo Painted FNARs

Re: Camo Painted FNARs

I'll start things off with mine which I mentioned was unpainted but none the less an FNAR!

Crappy phone pic

9e882d8c.jpg

Man I was hoping I would get to see at least one!

I have been considering painting it. But wanted to see one first!

Love it, my brother has one and I think it's one of if not THE best semi auto big bore guns out there. I would be nice if the action was field strippable and all but who cares....these rigs can flat out shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rolex24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love it, my brother has one and I think it's one of if not THE best semi auto big bore guns out there. I would be nice if the action was field strippable and all but who cares....these rigs can flat out shoot.</div></div>

Right on brother!

It's just....... I have never seen a blue duck.

I love mine also I doubt that I would paint it I have considered hydrodipping though. My gun mags and scope are cerakoted and I had a break installed on the barrel now I think I'm going to have the stock hydrodipped in skullz camo with od green skullz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rustydog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love mine also I doubt that I would paint it I have considered hydrodipping though. My gun mags and scope are cerakoted and I had a break installed on the barrel now I think I'm going to have the stock hydrodipped in skullz camo with od green skullz.</div></div>

I also have been looking at the hydrodipping as well! looks awesome don't it? Man they are great guns that really don't get a very positive rep!?!?