• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camo stencils

Texas_Republic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2009
Texas
Anyone know of a good website or method for "free" camo stencils? The rifle already has a duracoat base coating of sniper green. I am wanting to apply black mission specific spray paint. Im leaning towards tiger stripe or traditional camo pattern over the green base. All thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Im a rookie at this.

Re: Camo stencils

Make your own stencils...google camo patterns, print out a few in the scale you want, trace them over posterboard and use an xacto to cut out the stencil. Practice on a few different things before attempting to paint your rifle..degrease the wepaon and mask off your optics too before painting.

Thanks guys. I thought about the tracing method. Just wondered if there was something else I was missing.

Take some wax paper, cover it with blue painters tape, cut out any shape you want and there ya go. Perfect removable stencils.
Rob