• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camp Perry

Re: Camp Perry

I am pretty sure you can shoot in the F-class or F-TR tactical rifle with bipod and bag.F-class is pretty open on weight and calipers,while F-TR has weight limitations and only 223 or 308.Check on the NRA website for more info. Good luck!

CMP week....NO
NRA week....NO
Now there might be some other competitions up there where you can (I wouldnt know as I am a sling shooter), but at least for the first 3 weeks of August, forgetaboutit!

Now, if you want to use the bag/bipod/etc, and you want to shoot at the national level, sign up for the FClass Nationals that are being held at Camp Butner in October. Dont dillydally around cause its limited numbers of shooters as its only a 50 point range.

John

Camp Butner is a little far.But I might try it. I'am just starting to use the sling. That is something I will need to shoot for awhile before going out in public. Thanks for the help

They do hold some LR Regionals there from time to time that will include F-Class. I know they shot one in June but I dont know if there are any more planned for this year

Because of the topic, I thought I would post it here, Yesterday we shot a 600yd prone and F class match, Well some of our state team are honing their skills, And are after there sixth national title, Top three places where 399-28X, 399-27X, 399-25X, then 397 ,and 395. This was shot prone with sling. I ended up 6th, with 389- 15X, I did shoot a clean first string with a 200-10X, Changed bullets and load for second, Dropped 11, Won't do that again. Keep shooting...............miker

Jerry, First place shot 6MM BRX, others shot PALMA rifles, I shot my 6.5/284 w/ bergers 140VLDs

This is my third barrel on this gun, All have been 6.5/284, Is great shooter, BUT burns barrels after 1000-1200rds, IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT WITH THE BIG DOGS, ..............miker