• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can’t make this up

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
I see a lot of really silly questions on Quora. Most are firearm related, but I am sure there are others, and yes there are others, but this has to be, in my mind the stupidest of stupid questions, asked by the stupidest of stupid people (read vegan)

My cat doesn't like his vegetable food, but I can't give him meat (I'm a vegan). How can I make him understand that vegetables are good for him? Children are often the same, but eventually they learn.

Where did GOD find these “individuals?” Surely they do not contain human DNA. Even the most retarded, mentally deficient human has more sense than that??? (And I should know, having spent my entire life working with people with Developmental Disabilities).

IMG_2950.jpeg

A kitten on a “vegan” diet. ‘Die’ is very sadly the key root word here.

I see a lot of really silly questions on Quora. Most are firearm related, but I am sure there are others, and yes there are others, but this has to be, in my mind the stupidest of stupid questions, asked by the stupidest of stupid people (read vegan)

My cat doesn't like his vegetable food, but I can't give him meat (I'm a vegan). How can I make him understand that vegetables are good for him? Children are often the same, but eventually they learn.

Where did GOD find these “individuals?” Surely they do not contain human DNA. Even the most retarded, mentally deficient human has more sense than that??? (And I should know, having spent my entire life working with people with Developmental Disabilities).

View attachment 8357579

Thats just fucking cruel and the owner needs to be reported for animal abuse. Though hard to do dogs can be vegetarian but cats must have meat or better fish for the lutein that their eyes need.

This is fucked up on so many levels. A view from 30,000 ft one can blame it on our education system for the last 35 years.

Carnivore: canine teeth, eyes facing forward for depth perception.
Herbivore: no canines, eye placement for field of view to spot carnivores, and a different digestive system.

Omnivores are basically carnivores with a taste for fruits and vegetables. People are omnivores.

This is oversimplified but everybody should be able to get it.

I saw a TV show where an Asian woman had three cats that only got fed rice. They were blind and could barely walk. It was sickening to watch.

In my mind, the bottom line is how those in charge treat those who they are responsible for. Governments, parents, pet owners,, ranchers etc..

I am curious too why there is outrage over pets sometimes but abortion and child abuse is readily acceptable and even glorified by the left. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the same people that abuse animals, we just don't hear about it.

I used to not invoke morality in debates, but goddammit it that what it comes down to. Apologies for the rambling opinion....

People already beat me to it. Yes, cats are obligate carnivores. This means they need a significant amount of intake to be meat or meat-related. When my cat, Misty, was 16, she was diagnosed with diminished kidney function and the vet had me feed her an NF formula. NF means nitrogen free. When consuming meat, the release of nitrogen happens and usually passes through kidneys and out as part of urine. As one gets older, the kidneys can sometimes work slow or not well and nitrogen backs up in the system, creating lethargy and loss of appetite.

Such a diet was necessary but not law.

Others think dogs are purely carnivore and some food companies are spreading that rumor to sell dog food. In fact, dogs can eat some plants and will do so for roughage. The Maned Wolf in South America will consume as much as 50 percent of its diet in fruit and some vegetation during their summer. In fact, there is a plant they like that bears their name. Fruta Lobo. Wolf's Fruit.

Humans are omnivores even though most of our teeth are more for grinding. Also, evolution is not complete and Man can completely screw up names. Bears are classed as herbivores and eat a lot of fish and some smaller animals.

There are some amino acids that you only get from meat. I have read that vegans have to take supplements that are meant to replace the nutrients they are missing from meat.

It is technically possible to have an allergy to certain amino acids. So, one would have to avoid those items. I have a friend that was allergic to corn and all corn products.

I had food allergies as a child and I think I just realized that I am allergic to peanuts, as in peanut butter. I ran out and forgot to get more. And my breathing is better than it has been in a month or so since I had been eating it.

My wife's daughter is vegan. And has a healthy daughter who is 16 now.

I have not known a person who needed to be vegan because of an allergy to an amino acid. Every single vegan I have known of or know has become that as a personal choice. Hence, my bragging point that became a point of contention.

I was in a comment thread and mentioned that my smoked brisket was so good that it could tempt the faith of a vegan.

This upset a vegan who stated that being a vegan was not a faith. Well, he was not religious. God gave Man dominion over the animals. Yes, God said the fruit would be our meat.

He did not cite the Old Testament. Therefore, he must be an atheist or some kind of pagan. The reason for not eating meat is because he feels it is unethical. As unethical as if he ate his good friend. ("Was John a man of good taste?" "No, he was a bit tough and stringy.")

For it to be unethical means that there is a soul to the animal and that killing an eating it is an injustice. There is nothing in Darwin's theory or even future theories such as non-radial adaptation that Man must be herbivore. Dentition of an animal does not always match what they eat.

Ergo, being vegan is a faith.

TLDR, the cat owner is a complete moron and this should be prosecuted as animal abuse.

Reactions: sakoguy21

View attachment 8357579

I often think that a lot of the questions on there are to elicit a response, and not legit questions. Just my thoughts though.

Branden