• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can’t post in buy-sell-trade

Chasingpro

Captain
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
Texas
I’ve been a continuous premium supporter for over a year, I have never had any issues making posts to the buy sell trade. All of the sudden I’m locked out. I’ve tried reporting the issue and have received no resolution or communication at all from any moderators. I’m just wondering how to be able to post again.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Your account profile/picture tags don't show that you have a paid supporter account.
You may want to check and see if your subscription expired or needs to be renewed.

Reactions: Badfinger and lash
Your account profile/picture tags don't show that you have a paid supporter account.
You may want to check and see if your subscription expired or needs to be renewed.

Attachments

• IMG_5443.png
    IMG_5443.png
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 117
Take a look at this thread, notice the ribbons under my picture and the ribbons under your picture.
Try sending a message to @alexj-12 and see if they can look up your account problems as to why the system doesn't have your subscription linked.