• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can a Mod please contact me, need help

Tall Pine

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2013
Florida
I need help fixing a Feedback entry mistake a Seller made on my purchase. He accidentally hit the Neutral button instead of Positive. Need help correcting or cancelling it so he can redo.

Thanks,
Tall

here is the deal with the feedback crap

You guys are not doing it right and causing a bigger headache

We need the account of the guy who has the bad feedback, not the guy who made it

Then on top of it, you all try to link the feedback and not the user and it gives us an error message because the thing you are linking is not correct

Please just give us the User name that needs to be fixed and the generic profile link and not something specific

It's a major hassle when you fuck it up, hence why you request to have it fixed and I reject it, if you post it wrong, I am just rejecting it as i am not playing the back and forth

Reactions: Tall Pine
I am sure it is a pain, and I am sorry but I didn't do anything wrong. I am the guy with the bad feedback. I was the Buyer in the deal, and the Seller @driftersgear accidentally hit the neutral button. We are all human man, mistakes sometimes happen. Please help me get the 1 neutral feedback deleted or changed to positive. I am sure @driftersgear will be more careful in the future.

Not sure what else I can say or do...I am innocent and always careful with what I do here. My apologies anyways

And please everyone

The excuse, " I made a new account to contact a moderator" is getting really, really old, we have a contact page or use social media

The second accounts really cause a headache