• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

can a reloud make fast?

Re: can a reloud make fast?

Please, please, please tell me English is not your primary language.

I'll take a guess as to what I think you're asking. 1) Do reloads give you more speed than factory ammo? or 2) Can you reload for more speed?

1) It depends. But it is certainly possible and fairly common. 2)Yes, with the caveat that more speed doesn't necessarily give you more accuracy.

If you want more speed, you've left out critical information. What caliber? What bullet? What powder? What are the rifle specs? What ammunition or loads are you using now and what is their chronographed speed from your rifle?

If you're asking if you can make the process of reloading faster. You can make it faster but sometimes it requires new equipment. I batch my brass into 500 piece units and do all the work on the brass to get it to the point where it's ready to prime. Seems to work for me.

<span style="font-weight: bold">question answer was, yes maybe too

mean this no

what englioshish is

no spellings messed down i think</span>

have fun with questionings as this is sometimeses, and enjoy spokeing to them here.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Oh, and please pull the cord to the vest in an unpopulated area to test it before each use... </span>Thanks

Oh boy, I get to be the first one to say it....

FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!

And then, construct a proper question.

For the OP:

Orig_3rdGradeUp.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please, please, please tell me English is not your primary language. </div></div>

I think you are on the right track...

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=39725
</div></div>

I checked that out as soon as I read the title to this post. I hope we have cleared up any relouding questions.

Of course I apologize to any politically correct individuals for my previous post in case it was in poor taste.....

"home schooling?"

Looks like a standard type liberal arts graduate to me, or a public education teaching major?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NOBODY? </div></div>

I'm thinking the same thing
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fuzzball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"home schooling?"

Looks like a standard type liberal arts graduate to me, or a public education teaching major? </div></div>
Perhaps a reading [as in "the rules"] class for you too? Fill out YOUR profile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CropShop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope to get more fast </div></div>

As fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me...

The-Road-Runner-Wile-E-Coyote.jpg

After reading his other posts this is obviously a troll having a little fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CropShop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope to get more fast </div></div>

As fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me...

The-Road-Runner-Wile-E-Coyote.jpg
</div></div>

that funy is big

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NOBODY? </div></div>

This is indeed Larry / NOBODY trying to weasel in from another angle. He has been banned... again.