• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone from Seattle verify this street garbage photo?

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL
Caption was the garbage littering inside the CHAZ/CHOP.

1594065814928.png

The left is populated by mentally ill dirtbags. Lest we forget:

You should see the graffiti spray painted where BLM came though Tampa the city has been quite busy cleaning it what a bunch of savages. Trash everywhere, vandalized cars just a sight to behold. Oddly I can't find many images of it left as media appears to have scrubbed it, but I've seen it daily driving. I guess burning down Champs Sporting Goods wasn't good enough for them had to get the spray paint out.
1594069372100.png

Last edited:
You should see the graffiti spray painted where BLM came though Tampa the city has been quite busy cleaning it what a bunch of savages. Trash everywhere, vandalized cars just a sight to behold. Oddly I can't find many images of it left as media appears to have scrubbed it, but I've seen it daily driving. I guess burning down Champs Sporting Goods wasn't good enough for them had to get the spray paint out.
View attachment 7367990
Being in Ocala I have heard very little about Tampa other than that fake shooting call so they could ambush LE about a week ago. The one site I found here is a joke showing modern "journalism" at its best. All they do is copy and paste Twitter shit.

Reactions: Aries256
Being in Ocala I have heard very little about Tampa other than that fake shooting call so they could ambush LE about a week ago. The one site I found here is a joke showing modern "journalism" at its best. All they do is copy and paste Twitter shit.
Dude they set a Champs Sporting Goods on fire and burned it to the ground! Media has been tight lipped about stories especially the 9 TPD ambushed. BLM were laying down in the middle of Dale Mabry blocking traffic and all around major intersections at rush hour for a month w/o so much as a citation. Imagine if you or I did that? This has been going on a month and the cops finally started throwing them in jail last week.
1594073610486.png

Dude they set a Champs Sporting Goods on fire and burned it to the ground! Media has been tight lipped about stories especially the 9 TPD ambushed. BLM were laying down in the middle of Dale Mabry blocking traffic and all around major intersections at rush hour for a month w/o so much as a citation. Imagine if you or I did that? This has been going on a month and the cops finally started throwing them in jail last week.
View attachment 7368052
Shits great. Show the idiot fence sitters what those animals are really like.

Push the idiots away from the democrats too.

Shits great. Show the idiot fence sitters what those animals are really like.

Push the idiots away from the democrats too.
No. Cause anyone with a speck of a brain would not have a thought voting for a dem. If they do they will vote dem! That’s how fucking retarded half or more of this country is when it comes to brains!

No. Cause anyone with a speck of a brain would not have a thought voting for a dem. If they do they will vote dem! That’s how fucking retarded half or more of this country is when it comes to brains!
Yes. They are retarted but they might open their eyes a little bit now.

Like all the stupid women voters. I don’t think they like seeing the animals getting back to their roots and the activities therein

Reactions: AMGtuned
They don't. They won't. Western WA (and by association, the whole state) will go blue in this election. Guaranteed.

As long as all the Microsoft/Amazon/Starbucks liberals and their ilk's property values increase, they won't give a shit and will continue to vote liberal.

Remember, Orange man bad.........that's all that matters to them.

Last edited:
It's Capitol Hill. Coordinates/cross streets don't mean shit. Who cares. It's all a liberal haven. So sad, too bad. :rolleyes:

Like I've said before, this is just camouflaging the greater problem in Seattle.....

I watched that a while back. I used to go to Seattle on occasion, but no more. Anywhere in OR or WA, west of the Cascades, is off my travel list. It used to be Portland or Seattle for advanced medical, but now it's Boise.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I watched that a while back. I used to go to Seattle on occasion, but no more. Anywhere in OR or WA, west of the Cascades, is off my travel list. It used to be Portland or Seattle for advanced medical, but now it's Boise.
Just about anywhere on the eastern slope of the Cascades is fine. And, the further east you go, the better it gets. Right up until you hit Bozeman. All the retard kids of the rich leftists from kalifornia go to school there. Bozeman is pathetic, unfortunately......

Wouldn't be surprised if it's legit. Useless scum left hundreds of tons of trash and shit at the Dakota Access protests camps. Doesn't really jive with the whole save the environment thing.

Reactions: Aries256
View attachment 7368052
Wow, haven't heard any of this bullshit. Absolutely disgusting. There's a lot I would like to say but I don't want to make the post deviate from it's original intent. Be safe brother.

They don't. They won't. Western WA (and by association, the whole state) will go blue in this election. Guaranteed.

As long as all the Microsoft/Amazon/Starbucks liberals and their ilk's property values increase, they won't give a shit and will continue to vote liberal.

Remember, Orange man bad.........that's all that matters to them.

There are enough people in every election that don't vote, to out vote the people who vote for both sides. this all seems like a great catalyst to get them going the right direction. Pun intended.

Seattle has been nothing more than a giant dumpster for years, you can't go anywhere without seeing tent city's and garbage everywhere, the folks running this city should be ashamed and be held accountable but oh no it's just a summer of love. Well who is going to pay for cleaning up this fucking mess, the taxpayers of seattle! not the assholes that left it like this they don't pay taxes, they are off somewhere else building their perfect society, until it looks like this and then they move somewhere else. These chumps should never have been allowed to leave until this shit was cleaned up and restored to what it was before they were allowed occupy the area, maybe the seattle mayor, police chief and governor should be down there cleaning up this this shit. I'm waiting for some kind of legislation out of Olympia to restore capitol hill/the city of seattle, lets make the taxpayers the entire state pay for for their stupidity, that's the way these morons running the state usually roll. I say just give the city of seattle to the chumps let them have their chump city, but once in you're not leaving keep them contained, you want garbage service it will cost you, you want emergency services it will cost you, you want to call 911 it will cost you. fuck all these communists morons.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Foul Mike
That picture looks like almost any spot in Seattle. Watched a documentary video on you tube about the city falling apart. Looks like most of the city these days.

It's Capitol Hill. Coordinates/cross streets don't mean shit. Who cares. It's all a liberal haven. So sad, too bad. :rolleyes:

Like I've said before, this is just camouflaging the greater problem in Seattle.....

They need to update that video. Seattle is dead. They pulled the life support earlier this week when the clown council passed the Amazon tax.