Can anyone help me find these magazines?

ivanthesane

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Re: Can anyone help me find these magazines?

Parts and pieces of the mags are available from numrich, but not bodies.

Triple-K mags claims to make/sell them and they have an "add to cart" button but I don't know if they are in stock.

JoeBobOutfitters

Private
Minuteman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too easy. first page of a yahoo search. there may be more at a better cost.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/10-rd-remington-522-viper-22-lr-magazine.aspx?a=506890

i used this search </div></div>

I have a 522 Viper as well..never had luck getting any extra magazines. Most of the parts seem like they fell off the face of the earth for some reason?

JMC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2007
Mellen, Wisconsin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too easy. first page of a yahoo search. there may be more at a better cost.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/10-rd-remington-522-viper-22-lr-magazine.aspx?a=506890

i used this search </div></div>

I have a 522 Viper as well..never had luck getting any extra magazines. Most of the parts seem like they fell off the face of the earth for some reason? </div></div>

I hope you had better luck with your rifle that I've ever had with mine. I don't think I can get through more than 2 magazines worth though it with out a jam.

If all the 522 Vipers are like mine my bet is that Remington is maybe hoping that people will forget that they ever made them.

JMC

hackit2

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2008
Illinois-U.S.A.

If you can't find mags for your 522, sell/trade it on a Ruger 10/22. You can find Ruger 10/22 mags Everywhere!
I think CVS and Walgreen's even carrys Ruger 10/22 mags, LOL!!!

JoeBobOutfitters

Private
Minuteman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you had better luck with your rifle that I've ever had with mine. I don't think I can get through more than 2 magazines worth though it with out a jam.

If all the 522 Vipers are like mine my bet is that Remington is maybe hoping that people will forget that they ever made them.

JMC </div></div>

I haven't shot it in years, honestly. Before it worked for the most part, but it was a little jammy at times, that's for sure. It wouldn't be my first pick for a battle rifle!