• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone help me find these magazines?

Re: Can anyone help me find these magazines?

Parts and pieces of the mags are available from numrich, but not bodies.

Triple-K mags claims to make/sell them and they have an "add to cart" button but I don't know if they are in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too easy. first page of a yahoo search. there may be more at a better cost.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/10-rd-remington-522-viper-22-lr-magazine.aspx?a=506890

i used this search </div></div>

I have a 522 Viper as well..never had luck getting any extra magazines. Most of the parts seem like they fell off the face of the earth for some reason?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too easy. first page of a yahoo search. there may be more at a better cost.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/10-rd-remington-522-viper-22-lr-magazine.aspx?a=506890

i used this search </div></div>

I have a 522 Viper as well..never had luck getting any extra magazines. Most of the parts seem like they fell off the face of the earth for some reason? </div></div>

I hope you had better luck with your rifle that I've ever had with mine. I don't think I can get through more than 2 magazines worth though it with out a jam.

If all the 522 Vipers are like mine my bet is that Remington is maybe hoping that people will forget that they ever made them.

JMC

If you can't find mags for your 522, sell/trade it on a Ruger 10/22. You can find Ruger 10/22 mags Everywhere!
I think CVS and Walgreen's even carrys Ruger 10/22 mags, LOL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you had better luck with your rifle that I've ever had with mine. I don't think I can get through more than 2 magazines worth though it with out a jam.

If all the 522 Vipers are like mine my bet is that Remington is maybe hoping that people will forget that they ever made them.

JMC </div></div>

I haven't shot it in years, honestly. Before it worked for the most part, but it was a little jammy at times, that's for sure. It wouldn't be my first pick for a battle rifle!