• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Can anyone help me locate a Terminus kratos lite??

wmaples

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2017
As the title suggests I have been searching for a Kratos long action. Need right hand with magnum bolt face. I put a deposit on a complete rifle build last year around thanksgiving with Mile High and all we are waiting on at this point is the action. They can’t get one. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently terminus can’t get firing pins. Can anyone help? I was hoping to have this rifle in hand before hunting season but it’s not looking all that promising right now. I have powder, brass and everything just need the action. Not really interested in full rifle as I already have components waiting but I’d be interested in barreled actions, used or whatever is out there. I don’t get on here much please call or text 706-264-7545

Thanks,
Wesley Maples

Last edited:
I am in the same boat. I ordered one from Joel and was supposed to have it, but the firing pin fiasco is holding me up. No one else has them that I know.