• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone id this tree

packratt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2005
VA
Located eastern tn
16812528962468673448290588512590.jpg
smooth bark

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
Can't really tell about fuzz. Branches are about 10ft off the ground.

If it's a buckeye, that sucks cause it likely won't survive getting the stump of that dead ash out and the other grading that needs to be done

Can't really tell about fuzz. Branches are about 10ft off the ground.

If it's a buckeye, that sucks cause it likely won't survive getting the stump of that dead ash out and the other grading that needs to be done
It’s definitely a buckeye. Look it up. If there’s one, are there others? Flag and stake it?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Does it taste sort of like a dill pickle?

It’s definitely a buckeye. Look it up. If there’s one, are there others? Flag and stake it?
First one I've seen iirc. If it was 15-20 ft further away it's survivability would be a lot better. I'll flag it but it's chances are low.

I'll definitely keep my eyes open for more.

Reactions: lash

Can anyone id this tree​

Not perfectly.
It's either Bob or Mike, since they are identical twins I can't be sure which it is.
But, it's still one of the "Stumpy" boys from the hollows behind old man Bigsby's place.