• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Can anyone identify these rings?

MBass300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
Prospect,Ct
I have this set of rings that came with a rifle I bought recently.
There are no numbers or markings on them. From the top of base to bottom of scope tube, they measure .236", they are for a 30mm tube with 4 hex drive screws on each ring, and they are steel. Insides of rings are not smooth, but have 3 grooves running all the way around the inside of ring.
Does anyone know from this info what they might be, or if there is something else I should look for that might help?

2qs5glz.jpg

Re: Can anyone identify these rings?

The guy I bought the rifle from said they were IOR, but the IOR rings they show on the website had the logo on them,so I thought maybe he had been mistaken. I'm glad to hear that thats what they are after all.
Unfortunately, they are too low for me to use with my scope, so someone may wind up getting a deal on them in the for sale section.
Thanks for the info,
Matt

I just looked up Smith Enterprise, and my rings look identical to the ones they show. Couldn't find a picture of IORs except for their current ones.
They both seem to be good quality rings. Is there any way to tell them apart?

They are both good quality, so I woudn't be worried about it unless you are tryng to sell them, then having the make might be a good idea, lol.

Like I said before, they're too low to use with a 50mm scope, so I'm thinking about either selling or trading them if anyone's interested. I would like to know what brand they are
so I don't mis-represent them.

Would be perfect for me as I will have to add a Badger 22MOA rail under them on my Savage BAS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just looked up Smith Enterprise, and my rings look identical to the ones they show. Couldn't find a picture of IORs except for their current ones.
They both seem to be good quality rings. Is there any way to tell them apart? </div></div>

If I remember, Smith Ent rigs are made by IOR, which is why I listed them both. Either way, good solid rings.

Kirk R