• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Can anyone make me a washer???

Re: Can anyone make me a washer???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That brake still giving you shit? </div></div>

crazy.gif
sick.gif
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toygunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Midway is stocking shim kits from AAC. </div></div>

Yes, I know. They are like 25 bucks for a bag of washers that I only need one of. Besides I was hoping to find something the was the same OD of my barrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have any stainless on hand or Id turn you one. Sorry. If you can use it in steel or aluminum let me know. </div></div>

I'm pretty sure I have one coming. Thanks for your kind offer sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is all win... </div></div>

And why is that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawman556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toygunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Midway is stocking shim kits from AAC. </div></div>

Yes, I know. They are like 25 bucks for a bag of washers that I only need one of. Besides I was hoping to find something the was the same OD of my barrel.</div></div>

...and you want some one to take the time to mill you just one and ship it to you for less...
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawman556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toygunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Midway is stocking shim kits from AAC. </div></div>

Yes, I know. They are like 25 bucks for a bag of washers that I only need one of. Besides I was hoping to find something the was the same OD of my barrel.</div></div>

...and you want some one to take the time to mill you just one and ship it to you for less...
crazy.gif
</div></div>

smschukz, actually someone offered to do it for me and sent it to me free of charge. Just got 2 of them today from a guy with good character. And I would and have done stuff just like this for others for FREE. It might be hard, for you, to comprehend but some people don't mind helping others out. Glad I don't live in your world, Schmuck!!!

I had some shims to time the gas lock on a M14 that I used on a friends AR10 and they worked perfectly. Just some food for the future if you need one again.