• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone recommend someone to Hydro dip a stock in Multi Cam?

buster hindend

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2012
I'm thinking about have a stock hydro dipped in Multi Cam. I have looked at some websites online, but obviously, it tells me nothing of their quality of work and/or if they are reputable.

Wondering if any of you have someone to recommend?

Thanks
Brad

Not sure where you are located, but give GA Precision a call and see who they use to dip their Gladius stocks, I've seen one and they are 1st class.

I had a buddy use Joint Force Enterprises and the experience was bad. He sent him some complete ARs to do and it ended up taking the threat of legal action to get his stuff back, and when he did, it was damaged. Hopefully they got their business sorted out and their customer service has improved.

TARJAC. Damn good people who do great work. They have numerous factory contracts (remmy and browning) but do personal work too.

Brothers is about half a mile from my house. His wife also does taxidermy. He does great work, and is a real great guy to deal with. You wouldnt have to worry about anything. If you dont like it he will make you happy on his on dollar.