• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Can anyone rent me out a .260 reamer?

cwillits505

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2011
Republic of Texas
Hi guys.. I am a military gunsmith for one of the national teams and am currently building up a .260 Remington rifle and am in need of a chamber reamer. Since 260 isnt a NATO/Mil cartridge I dont have one and am hoping not to have to buy it for a rifle or two.. I am wondering if someone out there would be willing to rent me a reamer and headspace gauge to build up one rifle and Ill return it when finished. If I chip/break/F* it up it in any way I will buy you a new one.. just thought Id ask on here before I go blow unnecessary money on one to use once. I know there are rental places out there but this gun is for a serious competitor and I trust someone on here alot more than a rental place whos reamer has been used on 50 guns or so.. any help would be appreciated! Ill be more than happy to send you whatever you think is fair for rental price.

You will probably have better luck purchasing a new one using it and selling it here once you're done with it. The .260 will be an easy one to sell, and if you buy new you know how many barrels it's chambered. You might just like the .260 so much you will keep it.

Good Luck.