• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can anyone tell me what these binoculars are worth in today's market?

Wayfaerer320

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
PA
My elementary school teacher gave me these binoculars back in 1996 (really nice guy). He said he was upgrading and didn't need these anymore and knew that I was really into technology.

Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out how much these would be worth in today's market? (see images)

The serial number on the bottom is: 9651456930

They're just a little dirty (can easily be cleaned up) - there is no damage at all. Glass is perfect.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i found a pair that looked similar to that go for somewhere between 600 and 650 on another forum. Not entirely sure they were the same model, but they were 8x30...

Please send them back to the factory for a free cleaning and tune up.....then list them as just back from factory cleaning and you price will be much improved for the sake of one shipping cost.

Value is probably $700. But don't sell them, they are not made any more and today a similar pair is $1750-$2300. Half the PH's in Africa carry that exact bino they are very good.

You've got a great medium size binocular. If you do a little searching you will find the prices quoted are in the ball park. You will also find evaluations that will convince you not to sell them.