• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can Blue Sky Country confirm?

YOOOO DAWG... That is EXACTLY how my mother's primary care physician talks to his 3 kids. When they get off school, they go to his clinic when he has it open and they all sit at a conference table to do their homework. In between patient visits and even during examinations or chart readings, he goes around the table like an army regulations inspector and checks all of their progress, in pure eagle eyed fashion. I don't think even an undotted "i" had ever escaped him. 😂😂😂

IMG_5528.jpeg

No asian in my family. When I got an A-, it should have been an A+.

But yeah, grandpa had to walk to school five miles in the snow. Uphill. Both ways.
Same here, no matter how well I did it was always "You could do better." That shit got really old. After awhile I reached the point where I thought "Fuckit, no matter what I do its not enough." It definitely affected my attitude in life.

Reactions: Ronws
One of the rights of manhood my son experienced is when changing a tire, he had his friend holding a flashlight.

Called me and said "Dad, I totally understand the flashlight thing now. Bastard could not hold it still"

Anybody who owns and carries a flashlight NEED one of these as well:

fenix-ald-05-helmet-flashlight-holder_540x.jpg

Adjustable holding clamp accomodates almost every model of EDC 18650/21700 flashlights on the market. And the headband is made of neoprene rubber. If it gets grimy with sweat, machine oil, dust, etc., just wipe down with a cloth or a quick rinse. No more struggling to hold onto a flashlight while trying to turn a stubborn bolt. No separate headlamp needed. Just turn your regular EDC light into a headlamp.

Reactions: JoshPutman
Anybody who owns and carries a flashlight NEED one of these as well:

fenix-ald-05-helmet-flashlight-holder_540x.jpg

Adjustable holding clamp accomodates almost every model of EDC 18650/21700 flashlights on the market. And the headband is made of neoprene rubber. If it gets grimy with sweat, machine oil, dust, etc., just wipe down with a cloth or a quick rinse. No more struggling to hold onto a flashlight while trying to turn a stubborn bolt. No separate headlamp needed. Just turn your regular EDC light into a headlamp.
Doesnt everyone have a headlamp for hands free ops these days? If not, at least get a cheap one to have in every vehicle FFS

Same here, no matter how well I did it was always "You could do better." That shit got really old. After awhile I reached the point where I thought "Fuckit, no matter what I do its not enough." It definitely affected my attitude in life.
I got the tar whoopped out of me for playing in the dirt. I had asthma as a child but I was seven and didn't think about it. So, my 1st step-father, second class boiler tech in the Navy gave me 15 - 20 licks with leather belt and asked if I would do that again and I made the mistake of realizing I might do it again because one tends to forget moments of pain when possible. He thought I was being a smart-ass. So, I got another 15-20. Two layers of cotton. Underwear and smallish dungarees. I had black and blue bruises and skin was blistered and pealing. I could not sit down for a week

I learned to tell people what they want to hear when it helps me.

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

I got the tar whoopped out of me for playing in the dirt. I had asthma as a child but I was seven and didn't think about it. So, my 1st step-father, second class boiler tech in the Navy gave me 15 - 20 licks with leather belt and asked if I would do that again and I made the mistake of realizing I might do it again because one tends to forget moments of pain when possible. He thought I was being a smart-ass. So, I got another 15-20. Two layers of cotton. Underwear and smallish dungarees. I had black and blue bruises and skin was blistered and pealing. I could not sit down for a week

I learned to tell people what they want to hear when it helps me.

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"
I understand "Spare the rod and spoil the child." But what he did was abuse. Deserved a rock up the side of the head...and yes, I got it as well.

Reactions: Ronws
Report card given to Father, straight A's and one B+.

Father: "Is that the best you could do?"

Emotional Damaage.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
I understand "Spare the rod and spoil the child." But what he did was abuse. Deserved a rock up the side of the head...and yes, I got it as well.
I agree. And then later, as an adult, I got a career that had me digging ditches and working in the dirt, non-stop.

Report card given to Father, straight A's and one B+.

Father: "Is that the best you could do?"

Emotional Damaage.
You laugh, @308pirate, but its real.

Mom used to get migraine headaches and force me into a corner screaming "Youre not a child, youre a monster. You hate me, you'll be glad when I'm dead" Guess who became a monster? I was one angry mean little son of a bitch. I used to dream about them attacking me until one day I saw that I was the monster. Then I could begin to deal with it. I never did hate her but I didnt shed one tear when she left this world.

Some can just blow it off, some get fucked up because of it. Some should just never have kids.

You laugh, @308pirate, but its real.

Mom used to get migraine headaches and force me into a corner screaming "Youre not a child, youre a monster. You hate me, you'll be glad when I'm dead" Guess who became a monster? I was one angry mean little son of a bitch. I used to dream about them attacking me until one day I saw that I was the monster. Then I could begin to deal with it. I never did hate her but I didnt shed one tear when she left this world.

Some can just blow it off, some get fucked up because of it. Some should just never have kids.
Amen, twin brother from another mother.