• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can cannon

Travelor

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2003
Central Arkansas
Anyone besides me have one of these? If so tell me your experiences please.

So far I have found it to shoot a unopened coke can 100 yards using a 45 degree launch angle. It kicks like a 12 gauge Magnum.

Great fun!!!!!!!

Old post, but wanted to buy one, and a golf ball attachment. does anyone have anything to say? worth buying them?
Thanks.

Old post, but wanted to buy one, and a golf ball attachment. does anyone have anything to say? worth buying them?
Thanks.

Worth it is subjective. They are fun, if launching cans and golf balls with blanks sounds like a good time and spending $350-400 isn't a big deal I'd say go for it.

Reactions: Mr Punisher
Make your own? Piece of schedule 40 just a hair bigger than a golf ball, 1/2-28 tap and some blanks. Maybe be in it for 60-80 bucks?

I just got a 10% discount code: HBDDENIS
I think only for Can Cannon, Golf Tube or Complete golf ball Launcher.
And just deciding if I should buy anything, i’m sure the code could be used multiple times that’s why Im sharing if anyone interested.

Two thumbs up! A few of my uses:

- Laying in wait for a groundhog to pop his head out of his hole that is located against the block foundation of my house where I couldn't safely use a traditional firearm. Yes, Mt. Dew will kill them dead. :)
- Using mason string attached to a tennis ball to pull a ham radio antenna wire way up into the trees.
- Shooting a cold one to friends out on a lake from shore if on private property. Can usually doesn't explode when it hits the water, and floats.

I didn't see a practical reason for the golf ball attachment so I can't comment on that... Waste of money, probably. But I laugh every time it goes off and I shoot it more than some of my real firearms, so it was worth it to me.

00EF7FB8-BBA0-477B-BB84-229202E5C3C7.jpeg

I want one or two more and more.

Make your own? Piece of schedule 40 just a hair bigger than a golf ball, 1/2-28 tap and some blanks. Maybe be in it for 60-80 bucks?
If you DIY be careful, do not want to end up with a NFA problem.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
If you DIY be careful, do not want to end up with a NFA problem.

Was referring to attaching it to the end of a standard length barrel like this.
19134C70-CAC2-406E-A959-E94DF17705F8.jpeg

Reactions: Old Man with Gun
I'm definitely buying few for myself and my womEn. Probably call them to see if they can do "Lets Go Brandon" for myself.

Reactions: Mr Punisher