• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "Can Former NAVY SEALS Convince a Former GREEN BERET to Switch to Sig Sauer - PART 1"

After everything Ive done, I can't figure out the infatuation into an almost borderline obsession with sidearms in general let alone the arguments over splitting hairs over what quality sidearm to use.

Action type and grip angle. Figure it out and lets go. I've carried at most 1 mag in the pistol and 1 reload. Why? Because I'd rather shoot you with my carbine.

Its insane and ironically, the more you want to talk specifically about sidearms and hardware in general, the more I tend to ignore anything you say.

Holy shit 26 minutes.

After everything Ive done, I can't figure out the infatuation into an almost borderline obsession with sidearms in general let alone the arguments over splitting hairs over what quality sidearm to use.

Action type and grip angle. Figure it out and lets go. I've carried at most 1 mag in the pistol and 1 reload. Why? Because I'd rather shoot you with my carbine.

Its insane and ironically, the more you want to talk specifically about sidearms and hardware in general, the more I tend to ignore anything you say.

Holy shit 26 minutes.
But Wait...... There's more!

In tears of the sun the seals sling their rifles and use silenced mark 23 to wipe out an entire village. Even the corpsman slings his m4 and goes to a sig with no silencer.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
It was fairly bro-ish. One of the instructors is DJ Shipley. He had a great podcast on the Shawn Ryan Show a while back. Amazing the guy can even still walk after all the injuries he has had. His company seems to be a decent addition to the youtube video scene. It was a hug fest for Sig though however you feel about that. Their marketing machine in the last several years seems powerful.

OK...boys and girls let"s tread carefully with the "these guys don't know shit"...I"d argue their perspective is valid. Take it or leave it...dont give two shits, but DJ & Cole have paid their dues and deserve respect. Online or otherwise.

OK...boys and girls let"s tread carefully with the "these guys don't know shit"...I"d argue their perspective is valid. Take it or leave it...dont give two shits, but DJ & Cole have paid their dues and deserve respect. Online or otherwise.
Respect is not deserved, it is earned.

And not representing the 1911 as God's gift to mankind makes me think they made questionable life decisions...

Holy shit 26 minutes.

Handguns are a lot fun. But yeah unless you are trolling people (see above), they are all basically clones of each other.

Here's the thing... when you have 1 high level group trying to convince another it's a toss up... both may work but we all get indoctrinated to some extent because we like what we use... we buy something or are issued it and like it we try to convince orhers... also it's you tube sounds like a fun way to get views.

Good for them.
BTW. Glock for the win!

BTW. Glock for the win!

uncivilized-starwars.gif

Reactions: FWoo45
I've always thought that if you are reduced to drawing your sidearm, things have gone horribly wrong with The Plan.
😱
I was gutted when the 9mm Browning was phased out, but totally wrapped with the Sig Sauer.
One of the few times the lowest bidder did not prevail.
✊

I have full respect for those who have or do serve (my daughter is 68W)..

However, we have two former special ops in our family and neither own firearms as civilians. They are, in fact, as anti-2A as the average citizen.

So the fact these clickbait clowns were SO means nothing in my book. That doesn't mean they don't know what they're talking about, but the fact they are trying to represent themselves as experts based on being SO turns me off immediately.

a lot of drinking would not hurt , some old spice aftershave , and a bag of red hots if you really wanna leave a lasting impression . lol

When I hear them say they train LE. I can’t help, but think “ok great you’re helping train the ones that are going to come enforce unconstitutional laws on citizens”

Mike Glover claims to be this patriotic survivalist type guy that wants to teach the average Joe to be the same way and that’s great, but he lost some cred with me when he sided with BRCC…….

I have a Sig M17 and a couple Glocks I can do either with either.

Respect is not deserved, it is earned.

And not representing the 1911 as God's gift to mankind makes me think they made questionable life decisions...

Handguns are a lot fun. But yeah unless you are trolling people (see above), they are all basically clones of each other.
My first pistol is a 1911…
…AND a Sig.
707A06DB-360D-4618-BE93-1B5AE4BF0FB2.jpeg

Reactions: DocRDS
Option 1: Listen and learn from 20+ years veteran Tier 1 guys who spent their careers betting with their lives based on their firearms proficiency and tactics, time and time again.
or
Option 2: Listen to online armchair warriors that spend their time dissing others with their claim of firearms proficiency and tactics.

The choice is obvious. In my experience, I found that the guys who can't fight nor shoot are the ones that shoot off their mouths and experience while hiding behind keyboards and screens.

These guys were out there putting their lives on the line, day in day out, at a moment's notice, for years. Show some respect.

Amazing no one brought up the fact it was the competition shooters teaching the tier 1 guys to shoot quickly and accurately. Maybe learn from the original SME's

Reactions: eca7891
Option 1: Listen and learn from 20+ years veteran Tier 1 guys who spent their careers betting with their lives based on their firearms proficiency and tactics, time and time again.
or
Option 2: Listen to online armchair warriors that spend their time dissing others with their claim of firearms proficiency and tactics.

The choice is obvious. In my experience, I found that the guys who can't fight nor shoot are the ones that shoot off their mouths and experience while hiding behind keyboards and screens.

These guys were out there putting their lives on the line, day in day out, at a moment's notice, for years. Show some respect.
"No"
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 3.

Its just 3 guys doing basic pistol marksmanship and a clickbait title.

Pro tip: Glock vs Sig 320: ITS THE SAME DAMN GUN. "Safe Action Polymer Full Size"

OOOO but the Sig is modular and has a better grip angle!!!

Its the same gun.
Glock = S&W M&P = Sig 320 = Canik = CZ P10 = Springfield.

Oooooo A striker fired gun! How very 1990! Welcome to the party pal!

Reactions: ...
"No"
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 3.

Its just 3 guys doing basic pistol marksmanship and a clickbait title.

Pro tip: Glock vs Sig 320: ITS THE SAME DAMN GUN. "Safe Action Polymer Full Size"

OOOO but the Sig is modular and has a better grip angle!!!

Its the same gun.
Glock = S&W M&P = Sig 320 = Canik = CZ P10 = Springfield.

Oooooo A striker fired gun! How very 1990! Welcome to the party pal!

TUNGSTEN INFUSED!!!!!!!

Oh God, sig fans just blew a load.

Reactions: camocorvette
OMG... read my post again. My post was never about which "pistol" is better, never about Glock versus Sig vs Beretta, or whatever. Who cares?
Pick one that works for you, that you are comfortable with and go with it. Just because they were shooting a Sig does not mean you Glock guys need to get all butthurt and get your panties in a twist....

What is valuable is these guys sharing their 20+ Tier 1 experience and tactics while being on the line. While you may or may not agree with the way they implement their firearms proficiency and tactics, at least show some respect for their service.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Maybe learn who some of the members here are before you look like a retard again.
Does your education, background and upbringing at least allow you to advance beyond the limited vocabulary of a grade school kid with simple words like "retard" and "retarded"? You know the saying about the insecurity of the person who use these terms unprovoked onto others....

Stay on topic, no need to call people names and use derogatory terms. You are not going to get a rise out of anyone....

OMG... read my post again. My post was never about which "pistol" is better, never about Glock versus Sig vs Beretta, or whatever. Who cares?
Pick one that works for you, that you are comfortable with and go with it. Just because they were shooting a Sig does not mean you Glock guys need to get all butthurt and get your panties in a twist....

What is valuable is these guys sharing their 20+ Tier 1 experience and tactics while being on the line. While you may or may not agree with the way they implement their firearms proficiency and tactics, at least show some respect for their service.
Just go give your boy friend head and be gone

It's kinda one of those things...

Have a little experience with having equipment options dictated to me by others based on the fuckups of peers.

So if a tip of the spear guy is like hey I did 17yrs killing terrorists but now that I'm out and gear is on my dime and I'm free to choose anything, I pick this... that's valuable information IF it's sincere.

If it's promotional content, paid, incentivized then that's an issue because it's marketing masquerading as experience and sincerity.

Not saying they were doing one or the other but the amount of Sig knob polishing going on is suspicious and the BRCC hat is flat out cringe worthy given their fall from grace.

In fact I believe it's all content being filed FOR brcc so 🤡🥳

Reactions: camocorvette
@frank320 I don't think anyone is discounting their service or saying anything shitty about them.

It's a damn pistol. Use it to get to your rifle, use it to tell some one to get the fuck off you and use it if your rifle goes down.

Just because CAG has the glock 22 in 40 cal doesn't mean it's the bees knees.

If I stacked bodies with my Harrington & Richardson 32 S&W. You are guaranteed that I would preach to everyone how it never failed me. Or if they sponsored me...

That's a sig advertisement.
HandR-Premier-Top-Break-Hammer-Revolver-32-Smith-and-Wesson_101094815_90435_B12A645C29D0A2BA.jpeg

There is a lot of prior service guys here. Some here that probably know one or all of them personally. There is a lot of competitive shooters here. Many that have thousands upon thousands of more rounds fired then those three Veterans. Just cuz their prior Tier 1 guys doesn't make it gospel.

I'd listen to them on tactics. Don't give a shit about sidearms.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Let me summarize video for those to bored to watch:
"We replaced a Green Beret's stock Glock 17 with a Tuned Competition Ready Sig 320 and try to convince him its better...."

Well color me surprised. You mean a souped up race gun feels better than a stock Glock?

That's knowledge bomb right there...

Here let me convince you to replace your stock Rem 700 with a Defiance Custom Action, Manners Stock and Timmney Trigger!

I respect veterans in general but Mike lost me with his YT video a few weeks back acting like Evan Hafer, Matt Best, and BRCC weren't exposed as woke douchebags. If it wasn't for the gun world BRCC would still be a tiny business- or out of biz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
What kind of lube does BRCC use to wack off to pictures of Mao, Stalin, and Hillary?

• Haha