• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

can I be safe with this?

will36

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2008
South Arkansas
Hello, Im wanting to reload some sub-sonic rounds for my 7.62x39 handi rifle to shoot thru my can.

Here are the details on the rifle: 16.5 barrel length, 310 dia bore, 1-9 3/4 twist rate

the bullets: winchester brass, magnum primers, primer hole opened up to 3.5mm ,7 grains of trail boss, 180 grain ,303 british (312 dia) round nose copper jacketed bullets. The Idea here is to seat them deeper to get the oal right and to fill the void of the smaller charge in the case.

Its very quiet as is other than the sonic crack bouncing off all the trees. I will be deer hunting with these at ranges from 30 to 75 yards.

I have a 308 barrel also I just would like a 7.62x39 for those close up shots.

thanks for any info

Re: can I be safe with this?

You can use any weapon in Arkansas as long as its centerfire and above 22 caliber. Even ful auto if you wish.

<a href="http://g.imageshack.us/img291/deer007lw8.jpg/1/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
w648.png

</a>