• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can I brag a little? 3rd club 600yd BR Comp is in the books.

JGorski

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
Central Wis.
Took my very first 6 Creedmoor Longrifles Inc. rifle(you know what it looks like) out and kicked some ass in 'B' class today, I think I kicked just about everyone else in A class as well, Bill Zaboroski shot a new range record with a 1.3ish group shooting a 6 Dasher and Terry Collins agged out at 2.189", My agg wasn't the best but I did shoot a 1.52" group on my first attempt, of course in 600yd BR the rifle did all the work, 2nd group as you can see was very good until the dreaded flyer, those 4 shots measure 1 5/16", hey, I can get lucky once in awhile, can't I? I agged out at 4.0405", my last set of group fell victim to some fairly nasty winds, 4.2" & 6.9". Going out to Brew's Brothers and celebrate a little tonight.My load was 41.6grs H4350 under BN coated DTACs, 269 bushing, Tula primers, 002" off. 2nd set of groups I used a 270 bushing and an older set of DTACs. I'm done gloating now, lol
CrSlayE.jpg

QmlHn72.jpg

Have correct that smaller group, I measure it at 1.7405" from the furthest 2 holes. Might cost me that B class plaque, oh well.