• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can I make a suggestion???

slayer 2c

Still working on it
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    First off let me begin by saying I LOVE what your doing, love the site and all the info It has. The pod cast has replaced my radio listing in the vehicle 100% and I cannot thank you enough!!!

Now for my suggestion. With every episode I listen too I hear You and Mike ask for questions, send them in either hear or on the book and you guys will answer them. How about a weekly show on the questions of the week? You guys could pick some of the more interesting questions and make a show of it!!! We all grew up being told that if we had a question to ask because someone else probably has it too but is afraid to ask, and I believe it. Well if they ask, I bet more than a few of us have the same questions, and would love to hear the answers?

Just a thought,
    J

Reactions: Jrs9898 and kRcu
    SOOoooooo I listened to episode 14-15 this morning and have found out that you are already planning on this.....lol, please disregard!