Can I Please??? Wife, NO you cannot!

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
PX Member
Minuteman
  • should have stolen his car...lets see just how committed to communal property and abolishing the police he really is.

This right here...

Defund the police and we are gonna start strong-arming and robbing commies. If they object to it, "hey bud, I thought you are all for communal ownership of property. Now I want that fancy new phone of yours. Give it over bitch"... Shit goes both ways in communism. I think the CHAZ fuckers already got a mild taste of it when the homeless addicts robbed ALL of their food and even some of their tents.

anim_lol.gif

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Pit maneuver keep on driving
    While this is a good premise, one needs to be cautious of the paint 'transfer' as one wouldn't want any 'evidence' left on their own vehicle. Folks would be FAR BETTER OFF with the "Chuck Norris Rocket System" not unlike the 'extra-special'/ 'extra-suuuper' handlebar-mounted rockets from whatevermovieitwascalled, back then.

At least there'd be no transfer, and the job would still get done!

Bigfatcock

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    This right here...

Defund the police and we are gonna start strong-arming and robbing commies. If they object to it, "hey bud, I thought you are all for communal ownership of property. Now I want that fancy new phone of yours. Give it over bitch"... Shit goes both ways in communism. I think the CHAZ fuckers already got a mild taste of it when the homeless addicts robbed ALL of their food and even some of their tents.

anim_lol.gif

A time will come when criminals will realize that the police and laws were actually the ones protecting them for all these years.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    I'm looking forward to when all the fags are driving cars with crash avoidance. Don't know what made me think of that???

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    Dont you guys all keep a bag of 1” rock in your truck?
    With a glove to avoid prints?

Just get right in front and toss a handful in the air.

Will ruin a day for sure.

PS. Dont do in heavy traffic. They could crash and hurt an innocent.
    Also check for dash cam.

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I don't get it. What am I missing.

BTW, get that windshield fixed.

Bundy

Jackofnotrades
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 18, 2013
    Sooner state
    You know he wrecked that probably not long after that pic, when he leaned over in the passenger seat and tried to suck off his skinny jean wearing boyfriend!

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018
    The Most Dangerous City in the USA
    Me
    While this is a good premise, one needs to be cautious of the paint 'transfer' as one wouldn't want any 'evidence' left on their own vehicle. Folks would be FAR BETTER OFF with the "Chuck Norris Rocket System" not unlike the 'extra-special'/ 'extra-suuuper' handlebar-mounted rockets from whatevermovieitwascalled, back then.

At least there'd be no transfer, and the job would still get done!
    Mega Force
    133D6545-E25A-46EB-A62C-CA416841CB97.gif

Reactions: Alphatreedog

Nik H

Constantly Learning
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    Dont you guys all keep a bag of 1” rock in your truck?
    With a glove to avoid prints?

Just get right in front and toss a handful in the air.

Will ruin a day for sure.

PS. Dont do in heavy traffic. They could crash and hurt an innocent.
    Also check for dash cam.
    Less obtrusive but really disconcerting is a sock full of BBs let go...or so I have heard

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    @TheHorta - im calling your redneck card into question.

i know what its like trying to do online meetings.
    Impossible to hear because everyone talks over each other.
    Apparently I will have to go to work once a month now for meetings.
    VP and Director gave me the ok to work from home since apparently I get way more stuff done without a bunch of busybody women messing with me.

• Haha
    Reactions: TheHorta

gigamortis

Habitual Sender
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 23, 2013
    That would be the perfect disguise to drive through an Antifa roadblock. They won't get beat on it if they see their logo on it.

Reactions: clcustom1911

Ravenworks

Semper-Fi "80-84"
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 8, 2019
    North Coast
    You know how many times I've thought about buying a POS truck just to hit shit?
    Oh, sorry my bad I'm old and I just didn't see you.
    On my old Panhead I carried a ball peen hammer tucked in behind the carb.
    I took countless mirrors off of cars because they were assholes.

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in"
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    That would be the perfect disguise to drive through an Antifa roadblock. They won't get beat on it if they see their logo on it.
    I may or may not have certain clothing items to make my way to certain places to do certain things if said things need to be done. Not difficult. I can pull off while liberal privilege easily with a gay accent, red scarf, black skinny jeans, and red ché shirt.

Edit: and converse shoes.

• Haha
    Reactions: gigamortis

gigamortis

Habitual Sender
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 23, 2013
    You know how many times I've thought about buying a POS truck just to hit shit?
    Oh, sorry my bad I'm old and I just didn't see you.
    On my old Panhead I carried a ball peen hammer tucked in behind the carb.
    I took countless mirrors off of cars because they were assholes.

They probably didn't use their mirrors anyway! Kind of fits right in with them being asshole drivers.

Reactions: Ravenworks

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    Back in the 70's-80's, I use to carry a few ball-bearings in a bag on the handlebars of my m/c's. Smack them down on the road behind you, at speed, and watch how fast the car or truck, backs off your ass. Mac:oops:

Last edited:

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    A couple of years ago I was behind some douche nozzle driving a Mercedes Coupe . Very nice , would have bet way effin expensive . The fuckin cherry on top was the hammer and cycle bumper sticker . I thought you stupid fuckin twat . Oh yeah let's have communism . Sorry moron would lose his Mercedes and any real estate , cushy job and fat pay check . Just another Useful Idiot .

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
    Staff member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    I have had days like that. My everyday is being the SME for engineering in a legal department. I have to deal with 200 lawyers a day....HAHAHAHA
    You poor bastard. Lawyers? Ugh, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Well, maybe... 😂

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
    Staff member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    I may or may not have certain clothing items to make my way to certain places to do certain things if said things need to be done. Not difficult. I can pull off while liberal privilege easily with a gay accent, red scarf, black skinny jeans, and red ché shirt.

Edit: and converse shoes.
    Do the Converse shoes have velcro? And are polished? 🤣😂🤣

Do-nothing

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 29, 2019
    Wasn't sure myself what was up with the Jeep. I was guessing Antifa. Thanks for clarifying. Antifa must be paying pretty well to afford a Jeep with gas and upkeep. Then again, when you live in mom and dad's basement and conned them into getting the jeep so you can "look for a job," I guess it is affordable. I was thinking about throwing some "jack rocks" in front but that would damage innocent folk's vehicles. How about a water balloon filled with used motor oil thrown against his/her windshield at 65 mph???

Last edited:

BytorJr

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    Always amazes me how the left, ultra-left (aka democrats, marxists, communists) always preach this GREEN stuff then drive the SUV gas guzzler. Whereas the capitalist generally either owns a gas guzzler for towing/working and a vehicle that gets good gas mileage or some other formula where he or she has computed the lowest expenditure based on a variety of factors.

On a similar note, the Doug Jones sign has a GIGANTIC Trump flag flying across the street from it, and I saw at least 5 Trump signs in peoples yards within 2 blocks.

Then looking for property today, I saw a Doug Jones (aka pro Communism) sign with a Mo Brooks sign 2 houses down, and a Tuberville sign 2 houses up. Maybe their is a snowball's chance in hell....not getting my hopes up; but just maybe.

Also folks, keep an eye on China, they're taking over the South Pacific, looks damn near like the island hopping map in WW2!!!!!!!!!!! Biden wins, China conquers.

Reactions: clcustom1911