• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes can rezooptics.com be trusted?

bcrowell5

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2013
I found a website that sells scopes at like 25% off current market value
please check it out and then reply and tell me if you would trust them
with your money

www.rezooptic.com

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. They're probably Chinese knockoffs and junk. When they have a CQBSS 1.1-8x24 for $1,300 ($3,600 listed as lowest on SportOptics.com), a Mark 6 3-18x44 for $920 ($1949 on SportOptics), and a Mark 8 3.5-25x56 for $1000 ($3300), they're fake.

Looks like Leupold might need to update their warning: http://www.leupold.com/resources/counterfeit-warning/

ETA: Also the site is from Indonesia per http://www.site24x7.com/find-website-location.html. Another bad sign.

Last edited:
I have never heard of them. The website looks well organized but some tell-tales such as no phone number for contact and the way some products' tech specs are written give me a second thought. To spend that kind of money I either need to already have some very good solid references or talk to them directly. Where is this company based? No info about that also. They seem to be based overseas somewhere.

I sure wish those scopes weren't knockoffs.
Mark4's FFP for $500

Very hard to believe

Well I'm a fan of dsg and brownells, both of which I get discounts from. When somebody is cutting prices way under the discounted prices I get for LE I figure they're fakes

No freaking way this can be legit!

About our company

We selling original products comes with International/maufactures warranty.

we are committed to making sure that you enjoy your purchase. Our service does not stop once your product leaves our warehouse. Our experts are on hand to help you before, during and after the transaction.

Fast, Safe Shopping

I wouldn't trust them

+1 on the above advice!! If it looks, smells, tastes too good to be true...IT IS!

Buy from a reputable vendor (including but not limited to those here on the Hide) or caveat emptor!