• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Can Schmidt & Bender be switched from moa to mil

Re: Can Schmidt & Bender be switched from moa to mil

Yes, I believe so. I sent one in for repair and reticle change in November, with no estimate available when I will get it back.

Just be ready is all I'm saying. I'm REALLY pissed off.

--Fargo007

I spoke with Mark from Schmidt&Bender and they told me it would take approx 12 weeks to do that type of work. What your saying is giving me second thoughts. Has anyone else had experience with them regarding this?

Bill,
I sent mine to Premier and had it in a week (same), but I don't know if they still do any S&B work.
Call Mr.Thomas.

They'll do it, alright, but as mentioned - it'll take a while. A couple of years ago I was thinking about having work done on my own PMII, but after hearing Andreas' estimate, and then doublechecking with Pete Lincoln, I decided against it as it was my only scope at the time.

As I recall it, 12 weeks is closer to what Pete suggested. So if S&B says 12 weeks...oh my...