• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can someone ID this trigger for me???

wfjames22

trigger yanker
Minuteman
  • May 8, 2009
    SW TN
    Its on an old Remington 700 that I may be purchasing from an estate. I have no idea what it is. The trigger has a shoe on it that keeps me from taking the floorplate off of the gun. I was going to take the barreled action out of the stock to see if I could see any markings on the trigger itself, but I am stuck at this point. The only markings I can see on the trigger are in the third pic down and appear to be "CHC" logo (maybe??). I cant see any bolt release either, not sure how to get the bolt out.

THANKS!!

w16yqe.jpg

2h3c7lf.jpg

14wtxzt.jpg

Re: Can someone ID this trigger for me???

I think CHC was the stamp for Canjar. Could just be a Canjar shoe, but the way it is pinned would lead me to believe it is an assembly.

Last known address was:

M H Canjar CO
    6510 Raleigh Street,
    Arvada, CO 80003

Looks like they went out of business in 2007. I believe they were pretty high quality/well regarded triggers.

Casey

Yep, looks like a Canjar.

You pust the main trigger forward and it sets the set trigger. A little nipple pops out in front of the main trigger shoe.

You can sort of see it on the back of the trigger.

+1 on Canjar real popular on XP100's for handgun silouette.

Once cocked the set trigger was like 2oz... Damn near mentally operated....

Sign that gun may have some nice work done to it...
    Dave

Yep, those things were "L"ight.

2 ounces is about right.

We used them on the Winchester 52-D's and the Anschutz Super Match competition rifles.