• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Can someone list?

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Just wondering if someone could list all the thermal scopes that stream video via WiFi?

A format (if known) would also be nice (i.e. H-264 part 10, etc)

I know nothing about the 2 versions but I've done streaming from a trail to a tablet or cell and it works fairly well . When it would stay connected at least.. (one of the updates was giving me a fit)

I've set it on deck while streaming to tablet in the house as a "warning" system to head out with the rifle.

We have also set tablet up on dash and driven down the road while holding the scanner in window crack. And it works ok for both

Got a mdvr now and just use the screen on it if we want to scan on the go or set it up close to a window so I can see hot spots from inside

Reactions: MarinePMI
    Technically, the FWS-I streams video wirelessly. And it’s encrypted. :giggle:

Technically, the FWS-I streams video wirelessly. And it’s encrypted. :giggle:
    Yeah, but is it Type 1?

Regardless, I think I'm going to take this conversation offline. I'll contact a couple of you in a group PM, as context in this question would make getting an answer easier.

Reactions: TheHorta