• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can someone recommend a .308 size mag pouch?

ueb_30

Private
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2020
TN
Looking for a mag pouch that holds AR10 mags or Tikka T3x Tactical mags and can clip onto a plate carrier or belt!

Thank you! anything with a velcro flap over?
Could put one of the elastic keepers various manufacturers sell. I like them personally.

Like this

IMG_5245.JPG

Keep in mind the esstac have positive retention from a kydex(I think it's kydex) insert.

Reactions: camocorvette
I use G-Code soft shell scorpions exclusively now. Can switch between an AR mag and a AICS 10 rounder without even messing with the tension. One belt, one mag pouch, no matter the gun I’m carrying.

Many of these top tier makers are just a couple steps bigger than boutique maker, shouldn't have inventory on the website as they are almost always out of everything, then make it. And they can (usually) make all with what's in stock; not like gun parts where they need a special part then it goes to the anodizer then... etc. If they want, they can usually turn around real fast.

If you need it now, call em up. They might very well make it and ship it on demand, or if you have a good excuse they will do it for you right away even if normally it would be a month.

Some won't. Busy, government contracts, plans, etc. But, worth an ask. Do not assume out of stock means 6 months.

Also: if in a hurry, sometimes the out of stock or delay is one color as they are out of fabric, hardware, etc in that color. Ask if you can get it faster in some other color.

I use Blue Force Gear rigid and KAC / TACO style for 7.62 in conjunction with absolute positive retention Safariland ELS mounting systems that allow for magazines to be mounted on the rifle butt stock or forward on the support hand side; magazines at the ready when you pick up your firearm. Only seconds for easy to transition of magazines to / from ELS mounting at belt / vest / soft pack systems. I have a similar setup on virtually every carbine to have the correct magazine-firearm package when picking it up, especially for 5.56 / .300 BO packages.

IMG_0182KAC SR-25 WITH SUPPRESSOR BLACK SCOPE & SLING RMR MOUNTED POOLSIDE 07.30.21 ANNOTATED ...jpg
IMG_0170KAC SR-25 WITH SUPPRESSOR BLACK SCOPE & SLING RMR MOUNTED POOLSIDE 07.30.21 copy.jpg
IMG_9530 copy.jpg
IMG_9532 copy.jpg

IMG_9533 copy.jpg

IMG_9535 copy.jpg

IMG_9537 copy.jpg

IMG_4483e copy 2.jpg

IMG_5172 copy.JPG
IMG_5176 copy.JPG

IMG_4263 copy 2.JPG

I use Blue Force Gear rigid and KAC / TACO style for 7.62 in conjunction with absolute positive retention Safariland ELS mounting systems that allow for magazines to be mounted on the rifle butt stock or forward on the support hand side; magazines at the ready when you pick up your firearm. Only seconds for easy to transition of magazines to / from ELS mounting at belt / vest / soft pack systems. I have a similar setup on virtually every carbine to have the correct magazine-firearm package when picking it up, especially for 5.56 / .300 BO packages.

View attachment 7880261View attachment 7880263View attachment 7880264View attachment 7880265

View attachment 7880266

View attachment 7880267
View attachment 7880268

View attachment 7880269

View attachment 7880277View attachment 7880278

View attachment 7880279

I thought the mag pouch in the top 2 pictures was the ITW Fastmag. I coua
Ld and am probably wrong though.

I am very very happy with my G codes. Like stated above, you can switch from an AR15 mag to an AR10 mag, and the elastic gives, and you don’t have to adjust anything, and they work great. Very happy with them.