• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can these be had in the US?.......RPA

G

I think these are just sexy as hell and a very logical setup for the type of shooting I do:

RPA Stalker

Anyone know of the possibility of getting one of these guys here in the states?

I have sent an email and left a message with the US distributor provided on RPA's site, but have not heard back.

Re: Can these be had in the US?.......RPA

That is one awesome looking rifle!

woodland_stalker.jpg

Indeed. 16" 1:10 Border barrel, what's not to love? Well..maybe the oddball (by our specs) threading.

Try Sinclair international. i was told a while ago that they would be importing the actions now. Its worth a call at least.

The US importer is listed with full contact info on the "contact" page linked to in the OP. I have an RPA 2000 built by GAP and the action is a work of art. AG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: asbestosglove</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have an RPA 2000 built by GAP and the action is a work of art. AG</div></div>
Indeed!
wink.gif

Hey, RPA are excellent factory rifles, and can hold the accuracy of custom rifles, however, for the same price as this (at least in uk, am unaware of shipping fee's etc.), you could build a custom rifle, having exactly what you are looking for. HOWEVER, exactly what you are looking for may be an RPA, food for thought!

Looks like my RPA Quad Light Action. Master-Class prone stock Krieger barrel 6mmDasher prone rifle...... It kicks ass.