• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Can vortex swap out my turrets

SHO~BIZ308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2011
USA
My wife and kids got me a vortex HsLr for Christmas,this scope has 1/2 moa clicks. What I need is 1/4 clicks do anyone know if vortex will or can swap my 1/2 turret out for the 1/4,being that's what I need because I'm not happy with the 1/2 at all.
Great scope wrong turrets.

Re: Can vortex swap out my turrets

i believe the scope your wanting is the sfp pst. i doubt they can change that scope into a sfp, pst. your best bet is to trade or sell your current scope and buy a pst.

Sled agent,
I believe I answered your PM early this morning, did it not go through? Let me know if you didnt receive it, as I seem to get some funny things happen with my PM's every once in a while(which I am sure is something I am doing wrong, but nonetheless)

Anyways, yes we can. Just give our customer service a call at 800-426-0048. Inform them that you have been in contact with me via this forum.
As long as we have the turrets in stock right now it would only take a day or two ,once we received the scope, to get it on its way back to you. I cant remember off the top of my head what the cost is though.

just curious would they swap them out for mil turrets? its kind of a dumb idea having moa turrets on a mildot reticle, works great with the bdc though.

Shouldn't I get my reticle changed also due to my VIPER 4-16X44 Hs/Lr having the dead hold BDC reticle{Would I be limited on reticle choices because it being a 44mm} if not I'm assuming my choices would be the Mil-dot,EBR-1MRAD or the EBR-1 MOA.I do understand the mil-dot but I don't the other two so what do you think would be my most beneficial choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't I get my reticle changed also due to my VIPER 4-16X44 Hs/Lr having the dead hold BDC reticle{Would I be limited on reticle choices because it being a 44mm} if not I'm assuming my choices would be the Mil-dot,EBR-1MRAD or the EBR-1 MOA.I do understand the mil-dot but I don't the other two so what do you think would be my most beneficial choice. </div></div>

If you are also wanting a new reticle it would be a better economical choice for you to do what one poster mentioned and that would be to sell your current scope and get a PST on order.

Scott

I'm going with getting you guys to swap the 1/2 moa turret to a 1/4 moa turret on my HS/LR. Is it any truth to what I'm hearing that Vortex is changing there LR scope line in the near future to 1/4moa and doing away with the 1/2moa.

Sled agent,
I believe I answered your PM early this morning, did it not go through? Let me know if you didnt receive it, as I seem to get some funny things happen with my PM's every once in a while(which I am sure is something I am doing wrong, but nonetheless)

Anyways, yes we can. Just give our customer service a call at 800-426-0048. Inform them that you have been in contact with me via this forum.
As long as we have the turrets in stock right now it would only take a day or two ,once we received the scope, to get it on its way back to you. I cant remember off the top of my head what the cost is though.
Sorry for reviving an old post but does Vortex still do this? The viper hslr is perfect for me except for the 1/2 moa clicks.