• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

G

For this to work right you must start where the last guy left off,...then stop at a point for the next guy to put the next twist into the story. Here we go,......
=================================================

While preforming my roving guard duty's at Elgin A.F.B. in Florida one rainy cold night in February 2003. I heard a strange noise coming from a Highly restricted area of the base that I did not have clearance to enter. I tried in vane to locate the guard for that post, but about to give up I seen,............

Re: Can you add to this?

two guys placing Cuban Military Markings on a MH-53J Pave Low III......

..anxiously sitting in the pilot's seat throwing toggle switches was a 2-star in drag and spiked heels, topped with a red wig and waving a mop. A Fidel Castro lookalike was running across the tarmac dressed in a diaper and holding a turban...

...he is the one true God, and only he shall be worshipped or....

having a full bladder, seeing that on your leg would make you want to______

.....with broken chop sticks and then throw them at.....

...a lifesize Linda Tripp blow-up doll. Anyways, I promptly flicked off the safety on my....

Beam me up Scottie,...but then as I looked across the tarmac I spotted a faint glimpse of a South American ____________

...Gen. Wesley Clarke's underwear drawer holding up a pair of...

a photo of L.B.J. having self relations, while holding a photo of Jackie O., but to my surprise the other photo he was looking at was..........

But before I could boil the water, that Exlax that I took yesterday started to kick in, I was running to the back fourty to dump when I stumbled on to a string that was attached to a.......

... kite. I soon realized that this was the one thing that I need to defeat the Castro look-a-like. I pulled on the kite string to see if...

the South American three-toed sloth would notice. Instead, ...

... I pulled out a cigar and proceeded to....

I thought to myself...no wonder Bill preferred her over the big "H" with kankles. As the bean lovin sloth came into view I.......

...said "Enough of this B.S! It's time for some lead slingin!" I promptly emptied a 20 rounder into the 3 toed sloth, then quickly transfered to my Official Greg Langelius Autographed Model Ghost Dancer Sniper Rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.(chambered in .260 of course) Dropping to prone I took deliberate aim at.....

...THAT IT WAS LOWLIGHT DRESSED IN DRAG (FORGOT HE DOES THAT EVERY SIX MONTHS OR SO JUST TO CHECK TO SEE IF HE LIKES IT OR NOT) LOOKING FOR ....

...looking for Greg Langelius and the infamous Dancer (260 of course), who was....